Wong Ting Matilda St

onetwo07

Hi all.

Just wondering if anyone knows what the price of the all you can eat menu is per person at Wong Ting these days? I have been once before (few years ago now) and can't find anything scouring the web - I know I'm being lazy but saves ringing up!

Also, if you've been recently, was it OK? Got friends/family coming up on Saturday in a couple of weeks and am thinking of taking them there as it seemed a decent place for a biggish group.

Cheers!

Guest makapaka

No professional interest etc etc but the food in the Wong ting is superb. We don't get to go out for meals very often these days but when we do we always end up there cos you know it will be good.

Never done the all you can eat thing but pretty sure it's about £16/17.

Went two weeks ago with a few friends! Was awesome, staff where friendly and amount of food considered very cheap. The starters where all very good, although the mains where all very similar. so stock up on all the lovely starters!!:hihi:

Archived