How many duvets do you own?

Someone asked me today and thought my duvet situation was weird, so I thought I'd ask: how many duvets do you own?

I'm not talking about those ones you have in the spare room, etc, but the ones you use on your own bed throughout the year!?

Someone asked me today and thought my duvet situation was weird, so I thought I'd ask: how many duvets do you own?

I'm not talking about those ones you have in the spare room, etc, but the ones you use on your own bed throughout the year!?

One. .............

Three. Summer one, winter one, and a lightweight tup up one in case it's a bit cold and can't be bothered to pull the other one out of the bag and put a slip on it.

I've got more sleeping bags than duvets as it happens - five of them one for each season (Alpine is another season)

Two. Summer one & winter one which is 13.5tog.

I also have a blanket which i use on top of the summer one for when its too warm for the winter one, but too cool for the summer one on its own - kinda like now! I'd never be able sleep in the winter one as i'd boil all night. Suits me fine :)

Depends on how you look at it.

I have 2 separate ones but they fasten together to make a 3rd.

1 for summer, one for those periods either side of summer where it's cool enough to need more than the summer one but not need the winter one and the winter one (both of the others combined)

I have one, a 13.5 tog. I like to have a king size duvet on my double bed, that little bit extra is great for snuggling up in :) but the covers are more expensive :(

I am considering getting another duvet for my second double bed just in case I ever have guests, and as a spare for me.

I also have 2 single duvets, one is on a bed and the other is for duvet days on the sofa if I'm feeling cold and sorry for myself.

Depends on how you look at it.

I have 2 separate ones but they fasten together to make a 3rd.

1 for summer, one for those periods either side of summer where it's cool enough to need more than the summer one but not need the winter one and the winter one (both of the others combined)

Exactly same here

However I do have two more in case of visitors.

How many do you have Karis?

Archived