Fright Night. Are you going ?

megalithic

#:hihi::hihi:

I'm gonna creep up on you mate!! And go BOO!! I'm Rampent, from the internet!!! :love::D

Your legs will go again, and you'll vomit on my feet. :hihi:

Heard Bedders has taken over the cycloparamedic role and will attend to you, if he can park his Raleigh chopper close by. I'm gonna hit him with my rhythm stick as he scares me.

Your legs will go again, and you'll vomit on my feet. :hihi:

Heard Bedders has taken over the cycloparamedic role and will attend to you, if he can park his Raleigh chopper close by. I'm gonna hit him with my rhythm stick as he scares me.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: Nah!! See ya later

No it's over hyped poo

It's really what you make it, but as it's entirely free, I think that statement is really very unfair. I'm sure you're the sort of person who complains nothing is going on in your town...

Anyway. I'll be going. But whether I get dressed up depends on the weather!

What is the name of that stupid **** of a compere with a microphone that keeps shouting "giddy up giddy giddy up giddy up, left right left right left right left right" in the same stupid intonation outside City Hall?

He's been at it for over an hour. I know how the Driller Killer felt.

If he doesn't stop soon I'm gonna shove that microphone up his arse :rant:

What is the name of that stupid **** of a compere with a microphone that keeps shouting "giddy up giddy giddy up giddy up, left right left right left right left right" in the same stupid intonation outside City Hall?

He's been at it for over an hour. I know how the Driller Killer felt.

If he doesn't stop soon I'm gonna shove that microphone up his arse :rant:

LOL. That would be the 'fabulous' Guy Harris...

Archived