Would Ed Miliband win Labour the next general election

If one party was obviously better than the other then wouldn't they be showing a huge lead in the polls? Genuine question..

No, because as previous pointed out on here, if you pin a rosette on a pig people will still vote for it and what do you mean by better anyway?

---------- Post added 24-03-2014 at 19:02 ----------

What a stupid argument. There wouldn't be two political parties only if they chose to merge. But they haven't. Neither have the Lib-Dems and Tories but I'm certain you think they're as bad as each other.

What are you talking about?

No, because as previous pointed out on here, if you pin a rosette on a pig people will still vote for it and what do you mean by better anyway?

So you don't think one party better then the other? Do you vote? If so how do you decide where to put your cross?

That's why I said Burnham, he may not be the loudest but he has fight in his belly from what I've seen and that's something milliband and balls don't seem to have.

I've known Burnham since he was my local MP some years ago. Back then he gave the impression he'd do anything to climb the career ladder. He'd go to the opening of an envelope to get his face in the paper. He did very little to bring his home town out of the doldrums.

I've known Burnham since he was my local MP some years ago. Back then he gave the impression he'd do anything to climb the career ladder. He'd go to the opening of an envelope to get his face in the paper. He did very little to bring his home town out of the doldrums.

I'm not impressed by Burnham.

One killer thing is against him: he laid the groundwork for increased NHS privatisation. And then he architected the structures to make it all happen. He can squeal and squirm all day long about what the Tories are doing but he made it possible.

So you don't think one party better then the other? Do you vote? If so how do you decide where to put your cross?

Pay attention, I said I don't vote. Where did I say one party is better than the other?

Where did you say you don't vote? In this thread? I didn't say you said one party was better then another...

You asked me if I voted, I told you I've gone on record many times saying that I don't vote.

I'm sure they just said on TV that they did a poll and less than one in five say he would be a good PM.

Maybe I misheard it, it should be repeated later.

If that's right then he may as well go now :D

It depends who you ask, if they had asked people in Windsor and Eaton say, the answer would have probably been zero.

It depends who you ask, if they had asked people in Windsor and Eaton say, the answer would have probably been zero.

I think the pollsters have worked that out already. They are in the business of trying to ensure polls are as acurate as possible or their data will be ignored and they'll go out of business.

Even if they are 5 points out then the result isn't good for Ed.

Archived