Kenyan police free gang rape suspects after making them clean yard

Is something not better than nothing?

It might make the police do something if there is enough outcry from it.

It might if it was this country.

---------- Post added 27-10-2013 at 17:24 ----------

Of course I disagree with you in the same way I disagree with computer viruses.

You need to make your mind up, one minute you agree the next you disagree.

The link was aimed at the specific case. Your signature x3 could help in bringing those to justice. By doing so 6 rapists would be off the street. If it fails to manifest then your 10 seconds would be lost...big deal obviously

No it won't, its just a fantasy to think it will.

---------- Post added 27-10-2013 at 17:24 ----------

No it won't, its just a fantasy to think it will.

I don't think for a second that signing a petition will make any difference. I'd do it anyway just because others believe it might.

In this country it certainly wouldn't but in Kenya and other third-world messes of countries the government cares vastly what foreign publics think as a big chunk of their income is from tourists.

I don't think for a second that signing a petition will make any difference. I'd do it anyway just because others believe it might.

In this country it certainly wouldn't but in Kenya and other third-world messes of countries the government cares vastly what foreign publics think as a big chunk of their income is from tourists.

And aid from Western governments.

I guess you didn't sign. What a pity but not a surprise.

And yes you're right, I do have a conscience and to a degree it is somewhat eased as I can't be everywhere at any one time in order to make a contribution. Your stance is that of the low achiever. You don't want to get involved because you want credit, credit to you only, anything else just isn't good enough. More about Adam than Liz.

Don't agree with you on a lot of things Ron but, this one I'm with you 110% signed and done mate--I've read some stupid things, but this beggars belief. I cannot to comprehend what that poor lass went through, or will have to for the rest of her life.

Pete

I have just finished reading the Avaaz website, and it as changed my opinion on the matter.

The house and its boundaries I live in don't reflect my capabilities of how I think or act outside of it.

No, you tiresomely keep implying I agree, that isn't the same as me agreeing.

Archived