If Scotland was independent..

Can we emigrate to Scotland and get free university fees, free prescriptions, free old age care, free hospital parking? Why should we be left with a Govt. of southern toffs, Eton educated and with no idea of the hardships people face day in day out?

If Scotland goes, lets go with it!

Free Kernow!!!

(yeah, lets have Cornwall as well!)

The oil is as much ours as it is theres. If the Scots choose to leave the UK we should speed up extraction and drain the source dry.

I didn't think the oil was either's to be honest.

I thought we auctioned off those oil fields ages ago, all thats left is to remove what's already been sold.

---------- Post added 29-10-2013 at 23:38 ----------

Can we emigrate to Scotland and get free university fees, free prescriptions, free old age care, free hospital parking?

If they leave and that lot continues to remain free I'd be very surprised, or at least very interested in how they manage to balance the books better than us.

Maybe it's the armed forces or foreign aid bills?

If they leave and that lot continues to remain free I'd be very surprised, or at least very interested in how they manage to balance the books better than us.

Its sort of ironic I know. Just imagine if Scotland left the UK but remained in the EU. The Treaty of Rome would require them to offer the same "FREE" tuition fees to students from the rest of the UK that they offer to their own students. England could flood them with students and get them educated at the Jock's expense.

Archived