Peppa pig bubble bath n shower gel

warning to anyone out there that might have purchased or thinking of purchasing Pepper Pig bath & shower gels. My friend made that mistake on Friday, thinking caitlan would be chuffed to bits playing with these in her bubbly bath. She was, until 10 mins into her bath and she noticed red blotches appearing all over her body so she took her out. It's gone from bad to worse resulting in last night in A&E. It's heart wrenching to see her so sore, skin peeling and blistered! She went back to B&M where she bought these from for a bargain £2.99 demanding they are to be taken off the shelf. They have done exactly that. Thankfully! This stuff is leathal! DO NOT use it

The one that appeared on my facebook wall used a different name :

A warning to anyone out there that might have purchased or thinking of purchasing Pepper Pig bath & shower gels. I made that mistake on Friday, thinking Tilly-Sue would be chuffed to bits playing with these in her bubbly bath. She was, until 10 mins into her bath and I noticed red blotches appearing all over her body so took her out. It's gone from bad to worse resulting in last night in A&E. It's heart wrenching to see her so sore, skin peeling and blistered! I've just got back from B&M where I bought these from for a bargain £2.99 demanding they are to be taken off the shelf. They have done exactly that. Thankfully! This stuff is leathal! DO NOT use it

Still can't spell lethal though - I imagine it's yet more facebook spam.

warning to anyone out there that might have purchased or thinking of purchasing Pepper Pig bath & shower gels. My friend made that mistake on Friday, thinking caitlan would be chuffed to bits playing with these in her bubbly bath. She was, until 10 mins into her bath and she noticed red blotches appearing all over her body so she took her out. It's gone from bad to worse resulting in last night in A&E. It's heart wrenching to see her so sore, skin peeling and blistered! She went back to B&M where she bought these from for a bargain £2.99 demanding they are to be taken off the shelf. They have done exactly that. Thankfully! This stuff is leathal! DO NOT use it

Im sorry for the child's discomfort but you really cant be throwing wild accusations around until tests have been done. I have bought the exact same item for my niece and she has used it with no issues. Perhaps something else caused the reaction?

Two of my lads are sensitive to lanolin, linalool and limonene. These things are in soaps, bubbles, shampoos moisturisers etc. The rash shown looked like what they come out with.

Oddly, it seems that the cheaper the soaps, the better they are for my boys. They are also 'growing out' of this sensitivity as they get older.

warning to anyone out there that might have purchased or thinking of purchasing Pepper Pig bath & shower gels. My friend made that mistake on Friday, thinking caitlan would be chuffed to bits playing with these in her bubbly bath.

Can you please explain why you have reposted something that is on dozens of facebook pages but changed the childs name?

Archived