If You Ate A Takeaway Meal Every Night > Will You Die?

I know. Ex mate 'Arry Honda Plastic won a small amount of cash on the lotto recently and blows the lot on takeaways. 12inch pizzas, crap curries and chinese slop. His life is pretty sedative and he reckons his jeans size has gone up by ten.

Opines?

we will all die eventually.

Takeaways are full of fat foods :(

---------- Post added 28-10-2013 at 20:54 ----------

Over time, I would say the continuous high salt intake would harden the arteries causing high BP.

An associate of mine knows that. Salt is very prevalent in takeaway foods :gag:

I know. Ex mate 'Arry Honda Plastic won a small amount of cash on the lotto recently and blows the lot on takeaways. 12inch pizzas, crap curries and chinese slop. His life is pretty sedative and he reckons his jeans size has gone up by ten.

Opines?

If you eat a takeaway every night you will die. If you eat a takeaway from time to time you will die. If you eat a healthy balanced diet you will die. If you give up eating you will die quicker.

Your choice.

If you eat a takeaway every night you will die. If you eat a takeaway from time to time you will die. If you eat a healthy balanced diet you will die. If you give up eating you will die quicker.

Your choice.

You miss my point; eating fatty salty takeaways will hasten death.

---------- Post added 28-10-2013 at 21:03 ----------

You could point him in the direction of Sexy Sadie's Salad Shop,based in Rawmarsh-they have all sorts of more healthy options eg pizza with a salad topping

Sounds a plan. Do they cover the manor?

Archived