If You Ate A Takeaway Meal Every Night > Will You Die?

The odds are staked against him that is for sure, even if he exercised, the bottom line is you can't exercise your way out of poor nutrition.

I used to be a fitness fanatic for the my work and nutrition would always have to be paramount above all else.

You miss my point; eating fatty salty takeaways will hasten death.

Yes Ramps they can, will & do, but also be careful of the supposedly healthy meals in shops and supermarkets, I picked one up in Asda the other day (sandwich) & it contained 37% of a persons daily salt allowance.

I've not had salt for 8 years now by that I mean purposely on my food, but I know it's in stuff we buy but I try to check the labels, then make my mind up.

You can eat anything, as long a it's in moderation mate, I mean I have the occasional cream bun, or pecan slice.:):)

You miss my point; eating fatty salty takeaways will hasten death.

Yes Ramps they can, will & do, but also be careful of the supposedly healthy meals in shops and supermarkets, I picked one up in Asda the other day (sandwich) & it contained 37% of a persons daily salt allowance.

I've not had salt for 8 years now by that I mean purposely on my food, but I know it's in stuff we buy but I try to check the labels, then make my mind up.

You can eat anything, as long a it's in moderation mate, I mean I have the occasional cream bun, or pecan slice.:):)

Cheers mate, the thing that scares me is the amount of crap we eat in takeaways that alarms me!!

I know. Ex mate 'Arry Honda Plastic won a small amount of cash on the lotto recently and blows the lot on takeaways. 12inch pizzas, crap curries and chinese slop. His life is pretty sedative and he reckons his jeans size has gone up by ten.

Opines?

Yes he will definitely die as will anyone that eats A Takeaway Meal Every Night.

Archived