Help find Sheffield's man's killer - Condolence Book

• 8 months later...

These two are a good case to bring hanging back,the judge said they always carried a knife so this was just waiting to happen,there's one sure way it won't happen again but unfortunately our justice system won't allow.

These two are a good case to bring hanging back,the judge said they always carried a knife so this was just waiting to happen,there's one sure way it won't happen again but unfortunately our justice system won't allow.

couldnt agree more . The lefties will tort out the usual cobblers that hanging them would make us as bad as them , but i couldnt give a monkeys , an eye for an eye is the way forward.

couldnt agree more . The lefties will tort out the usual cobblers that hanging them would make us as bad as them , but i couldnt give a monkeys , an eye for an eye is the way forward.

I wish I had a quid for every time you've said that on here over the years. I could start a buy to let portfolio with the winnings.

I wish I had a quid for every time you've said that on here over the years. I could start a buy to let portfolio with the winnings.

he is very religious, he is quoting the Bible

Archived