Help find Sheffield's man's killer - Condolence Book

But they didn't steal anything so how can the motive have been robbery?

The delivery was not a set up, he was reported as a no show to the shop who then went looking for him.

Why try to rob the guy when the delivery had not even been made, therefore no money for the said delivery and were these people just randomly hanging around & thought - OO look a delivery driver, lets stab him!!

I really think more info on motive etc is required.

RIP Mr Pizza Delivery guy & condolences to your family

Rip lad, everyones thoughts will be with his family at this sad time. its always the innocent that suffer from these terrible crimes, he was delivering a pizza, that's all he was doing. Why did this happen? I hope the police get these scum low life(s) who were responsible for this horrific attack asap and give the severe sentence to fit this horrific crime and cowardly act.

I'm a regular customer of theirs and the city branch (in fact I ordered last night but didn't know about this). Always very friendly drivers, which I always comment on online. Much better than I was when I delivered for them for Al, Anil and Sarah years ago when the first one opened on Ecclesall Rd.

What a shocking crime. I hope this person/people are found very quickly and brought to justice. People come to Sheffield to study and work because it's a good and safe city with a good worldwide reputation, which it is most of the time.

Shocking for his parents, his friends, and I feel for his colleagues who it says found him, that must have been awful for them :(

As an aside......

Would it be an idea - is it possible - for the Forum to open some kind of online book of condolence? Somewhere people of Sheffield could register their disgust at the crime and show this mans family that we're as shocked and angry as they no doubt are?

Maybe such a book or thread could then be printed and handed to his family at a later date.

Just a thought

Doesn't seem that long ago since the other delivery lad got shot nr the five arches? :( maybe unconnected but not a million miles away? Postmen refusing to deliver to that end block of flats a while back too? Hmmmm? Look deeper blues! Someone knows something they must do.

Doesn't seem that long ago since the other delivery lad got shot nr the five arches? :( maybe unconnected but not a million miles away? Postmen refusing to deliver to that end block of flats a while back too? Hmmmm? Look deeper blues! Someone knows something they must do.

He was actually called out on a false delivery and targeted. That was the Spice Hut guy wasn't it? I believe charges were never brought against those responsible because of a c&&k up in the evidence.

As an aside......

Would it be an idea - is it possible - for the Forum to open some kind of online book of condolence? Somewhere people of Sheffield could register their disgust at the crime and show this mans family that we're as shocked and angry as they no doubt are?

Maybe such a book or thread could then be printed and handed to his family at a later date.

Just a thought

that's a class idea blue day - will do it now - frank

Thavisha was pointlessly killed whilst doing his job in hseffield. Perhaps his family in Sri Lanka might take some comfort in the comments of his fellow inhabitants of sheffield.

From me, Your son's death has shocked me and my family, I hope you can find some peace and resolution after this terrible loss.

Archived