Help find Sheffield's man's killer - Condolence Book

Simple words cannot express the sadness I feel about this senseless, brutal and totally horrific murder of an innocent young man. Although I didn't know him, I understand he was a fine upstanding, hardworking young man on the brink of starting out in his chosen field. He is a credit to his family and my heartfelt condolences go out to all his family and friends. R.I.P.

Just been announced on Calendar News that Dominos Pizza have said they will pay for the victims family to fly to England. There's a problem with their visas at moment but well done to Dominos

That's a lovely gesture from Dominos. This is a very, very sad story. Thavisha came to our city, worked hard and was about to start a new job. Someone must know what happened and I hope that person decides to do the right thing and tell the police. RIP.

That's a lovely gesture from Dominos. This is a very, very sad story. Thavisha came to our city, worked hard and was about to start a new job. Someone must know what happened and I hope that person decides to do the right thing and tell the police. RIP.

ditto....RIP lad x

Crying right know,my heart goes to the family .

I don't understand why this happening.i fear that it could be me next time and no one will ever know the motive behind it (but I will tell you now I am a mother who work hard for her two kids to feed them.)

Condolence to the family.

Archived