Question for Teachers!

Good afternoon everyone!

I am currently writing an article for a monthly newsletter which provides information and ideas about the alternative curriculum in secondary schools. The article is to give ideas about how to deal with low level behaviour issues. I was just wondering if there are any teachers out there who have any methods they have adopted and how they worked, similarly if there was anything that didn't work?

Good afternoon everyone!

I am currently writing an article for a monthly newsletter which provides information and ideas about the alternative curriculum in secondary schools. The article is to give ideas about how to deal with low level behaviour issues. I was just wondering if there are any teachers out there who have any methods they have adopted and how they worked, similarly if there was anything that didn't work?

The overreaction to low level issues does not work,but the best method is to use humour;unfortunately many teachers are only funny in an unintended way.It is quite innovative of the headteacher to use a forum for ideas

The overreaction to low level issues does not work,but the best method is to use humour;unfortunately many teachers are only funny in an unintended way.It is quite innovative of the headteacher to use a forum for ideas

Innovative or worrying? I would hope someone promoted to head teacher level would have experience and knowledge enough not to have to ask.

Archived