Nationalism and xenophobia' on rise ahead of European elections

Do you have an irrational dislike or fear people from other countries.  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have an irrational dislike or fear people from other countries.

Things like this are the symptom..

An extreme Muslim group which caused outrage by burning a poppy last Remembrance Sunday is planning further disruption on November 11, with a twisted 'Hell for Heroes' campaign.

The demo, which mocks the charity for injured soldiers Help for Heroes, is due to take place outside the Royal Albert Hall, the same location where a poppy was burned last year.

Emdadur Choudhury, who burned the poppy, was fined just £50.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2055365/Poppy-burning-Muslims-plan-new-hell-heroes-demonstration-November-11.html

Ah, so now you're trying to drag it out onto a different tact. The alternative to the civil service is privatisation which leads to higher costs, longer processing times and generally results even more shoddy work quality as people try and cut corners at any cost all in the name of maximum profit. Worse still, it could be outsourced to another country.

And move everything to India where you can talk to Michael or Christine put, put, put.

---------- Post added 04-11-2013 at 09:46 ----------

Things like this are the symptom..

An extreme Muslim group which caused outrage by burning a poppy last Remembrance Sunday is planning further disruption on November 11, with a twisted 'Hell for Heroes' campaign.

The demo, which mocks the charity for injured soldiers Help for Heroes, is due to take place outside the Royal Albert Hall, the same location where a poppy was burned last year.

Emdadur Choudhury, who burned the poppy, was fined just £50.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2055365/Poppy-burning-Muslims-plan-new-hell-heroes-demonstration-November-11.html

And what would a true Brit get for defacing a Mosque?

Anyone who demonstrates against the British legion Remembrance Ceremony should be deported to a far distant shore (any shore) by submarine and dumped there.

And what would a true Brit get for defacing a Mosque?

Anyone who demonstrates against the British legion Remembrance Ceremony should be deported to a far distant shore (any shore) by submarine and dumped there.

I wouldn't want to encourage any form of violence but one would hope the more hardcore members of the EDL will turn up and argue the case against disrespecting our war dead.

I will be vocally cheering the EDL. in this instance only, if they do get into a debate with the said scum of the earth.

I wouldn't want to encourage any form of violence but one would hope the more hardcore members of the EDL will turn up and argue the case against disrespecting our war dead.

I will be vocally cheering the EDL. in this instance only, if they do get into a debate with the said scum of the earth.

Why should they? As it seems that no one is normally able to support them without accusations of racism, thuggery, etc, being thrown around.

If you want it opposed and argued against, get some people together and go and do it yourself. Fight your own battles, instead of expecting people you don't support and don't respect to do it for you. Just a suggestion, like. :)

Why should they? As it seems that no one is normally able to support them without accusations of racism, thuggery, etc, being thrown around.

If you want it opposed and argued against, get some people together and go and do it yourself. Fight your own battles, instead of expecting people you don't support and don't respect to do it for you. Just a suggestion, like. :)

Naw I wouldn't get arrested for them... You can though if you want..

Originally Posted by alchresearch View Post

I see urinating on war memorials is still the in-thing:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ke-amends.html

Notice how its always white men who do?

[/b]

Drunk men usually..

Agree, usually young drunk men acting in a stupid manner unlike the Muslims who burnt poppies and shouted vile slogans at troops returning from Iraq/Afghanistan who weren't drunk or necessarily young, just stoked up with vile bile

Archived