Gordon Brown: I'm an ex-politician

WeX

Isn't Westminster the place of work for MPs? If I didn't turn up for work, I'd be sacked.

I'm not defending Brown - he was a disaster as PM - but that's a naive statement. MPs work in constituencies as well and they can work abroad if ministers. They can also work in London and elsewhere with lobbyists, companies, etc, etc.

Look at Nigel Farage. He often misses votes in the European Parliament because he's at the Tory conference, getting chased out of Scotland or too drunk to find his way to the airport.

Gordon Brown see's himself as an ex-politician. So if he thinks he is no longer one, why is he still taking a salary and a seat in parliament?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24755543

Because like 99.99% of the Westminster Politicians, he is in it for what he can get out of it. The gravy train has a station at Westminster. We pay for the tickets and benefits out of our HARD work and graft. A Guy called Fawkes had the right idea.

Angel.

Because like 99.99% of the Westminster Politicians, he is in it for what he can get out of it. The gravy train has a station at Westminster. We pay for the tickets and benefits out of our HARD work and graft. A Guy called Fawkes had the right idea.

Angel.

I bet you are a bundle of fun.Do you ever deviate from the reproduction of newspaper cliches?Can you name the politician in the 0.01% group-that is 1 in 10,000 and we have only 650 MPs(approx).

Archived