Trick or Treat..

The phrase 'Happy Halloween' never ceases to amuse me … should the prospect and celebration of death be a happy occasion?

Fake plastic knives and meat cleavers covered in blood for sale in Home Bargains, bags of fake bones, blood stained teeth, not really what you should be encouraging young children to participate in … all rather ridiculous if you ask me!

You are of course right Sedith. It is ridiculous. Completely ridiculous.

We are supposed to be living in hard times,well where do people get the money from to buy this tat.The shops are full of this rubbish if mugs didnt buy it they wouldnt sell it,yes it is an american load of rubbish getting kids to believe in this fantasy.Trick or treat should be banned its begging and it scares a lot of older people when they get a knock on the door at night.

It really is a sad time when once a year we all celebrate DEATH :suspect:

Mind you, I would love to find a way of disguising laxatives in sweets so the kids will live on the bog a week later :hihi:

Well, quite, you point out a very obvious danger. Who lets their kids eat sweets given to them by a stranger in this day and age. You've got to be out of your mind as a parent to even consider that. There's dumb and then there's downright neglect.

Well, quite, you point out a very obvious danger. Who lets their kids eat sweets given to them by a stranger in this day and age. You've got to be out of your mind as a parent to even consider that. There's dumb and then there's downright neglect.

Yes I know, and you must also be worried when old folk bake cakes especially for kids on Halloween :suspect:

Yes I know, and you must also be worried when old folk bake cakes especially for kids on Halloween :suspect:

Parents might as well say to their kids, come on little janie, lets go and play russian roulette with your life. Here, eat these strange sweets. It honestly beggars belief when you think about it.

Parents might as well say to their kids, come on little janie, lets go and play russian roulette with your life. Here, eat these strange sweets. It honestly beggars belief when you think about it.

Absolutely, it is like inviting the kids to see your puppies :hihi::huh:

Archived