Ex BBC DJ jailed for attacks on boys

Have you actually tasted prison food-those trifles?

PS the word deserts is derived from the verb,deserve,and is not a reference to puddings.

Oh dear 1 typo, no never tasted food in chucky & hope he gets plenty, to see him till he pops off.

How on earth can you say that........... Do you condone what he's done or think he's innocent ? Please explain.

What I mean is that this type of thing appears to be rife in the entertainment establishment and people are now on to it, so a few sacrificial lambs here and there are being thrown to the wolves to stave off attention from some real big names involved.

I've just been reading about St. Francis Orphanage in Bedfordshire - it's shameful what went on there and those in authority who could have done something about it should share the shame:mad:

Couldn't agree more yet there are people on here who are more concerned about splitting hairs over a few years, even more shame trying to score 'Brownie points' in the face of childrens suffering/abuse

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/437954/Police-gunman-told-me-to-ignore-paedophiles-says-ex-child-protection-officer

"Chris Fay said he was pinned to a wall and throttled before being given a chilling warning to “back away” from allegations surrounding the notorious Elm Guest House in Barnes, south-west London.

Young boys in care were allegedly taken there in the Eighties to be abused by high-profile MPs and other powerful establishment figures."

Sat opposite my friend this morning. He looked at me deadpan and said, The BBC.

Blokes B***ering Children.

And he wasn't trying to be funny or witty but just showing his disgust at yet another sick story involving the bbc.

Archived