Interesting property for sale..

I dunno why they put up the energy efficiency rating.

EPCs have to be commissioned if a property is to be sold.

As for the house, you'd have thought the estate agent would have conveniently missed that room.

Who wants to live in an a house that could easily have criminals still coming round thinking the previous occupant lived there still?

As for the house, you'd have thought the estate agent would have conveniently missed that room.

Who wants to live in an a house that could easily have criminals still coming round thinking the previous occupant lived there still?

You don't think the estate agent included that picture on purpose? I'm sure that property has had thousands more hits than any other on Rightmove today.

You don't think the estate agent included that picture on purpose? I'm sure that property has had thousands more hits than any other on Rightmove today.

Interesting way of thinking of it.

But of those hits, how many would be turned off by it? How many would be interested?

It's on rightmove, so they're the ones getting the hits, not the EA.

I am INTRIGUED, I'm either incredibly short sighted, or I'm missing something. Please explain, ok so the house is grotty...what else ? Has a photo been removed or something ? Don't get it !!

They removed it. Home made cannabis farm.

Oh right I see! Is that what's called 'Going out on a high??'

Thanks for telling me !

:hihi: yea. But I don't think the landlord is going out on a high. Probably didn't have insurance to cover the damage from a cannabis farm and can't afford to get it to a re-lettable standard hence the sale. i'm guessing of course but it's fun to guess.

Archived