Abandoned baby in brum

A newborn baby girl found abandoned in a park has been named after the dog whose walker found her.

Jade, who has been named by hospital staff, was found in a bag wrapped in a towel at a community park in Stechford, Birmingham, on Thursday afternoon.

http://t.co/ubMuGqJ1IF

Is this a sign of things to come in Cameron's Britain?. Probably better than her freezing to death in a home where the heating is too expensive to use.

A newborn baby girl found abandoned in a park has been named after the dog whose walker found her.

Jade, who has been named by hospital staff, was found in a bag wrapped in a towel at a community park in Stechford, Birmingham, on Thursday afternoon.

http://t.co/ubMuGqJ1IF

Is this a sign of things to come in Cameron's Britain?. Probably better than her freezing to death in a home where the heating is too expensive to use.

What a strange, disjointed thread, that adds 2 and 2 together and gets 6 & 1/3rd

I think i am just trying to high light the lack of insight that the reports of terrible events have become recently.

its as though we have become immune to the most horrendous events, we just shrug our shoulders and don't dig too deeply into why, where and how things are becoming "desperate" for people in this so called rich country.

I think i am just trying to high light the lack of insight that the reports of terrible events have become recently.

its as though we have become immune to the most horrendous events, we just shrug our shoulders and don't dig too deeply into why, where and how things are becoming "desperate" for people in this so called rich country.

Mental health issues and post-natal depression are terrible things. How you attribute them to the government of the day I have no idea.

Still, carry on with your agenda if that makes you feel better.

Mental health issues and post-natal depression are terrible things. How you attribute them to the government of the day I have no idea.

Still, carry on with your agenda if that makes you feel better.

did you see the reports that over 80% of mental health beds have closed over the last three years?.. now who do you think closed them?

go on guess.... now put two and two together and what do you get.. then you will see the connection

did you see the reports that over 80% of mental health beds have closed over the last three years?.. now who do you think closed them?

go on guess.... now put two and two together and what do you get.. then you will see the connection

So everyone who gets P-ND is a mental health case who should be committed the day after they give birth?

Catch yourself on!

Archived