Anyone from Sheffield who has lived down south will agree with this

People who mess with kids are perverts, but as usual you twist facts to suit you, I mean calling each other names, like you 2 had BIG DIFFERENCE . But in your perfect world that's quite acceptable, strange person but hey ho onwards and upwards.

Just out of interest I suppose you don't call kiddie fiddlers perverts, if you don't; its you that's wrong as they are.

If you want to insult me never,never refer to me as a mod in waiting, you can call me what you want but mod I draw the line.

I am not preoccupied by their conduct,whereas you seem to track their activity very closely.Why do you take such an interest in what somewhat distasteful activity-methinks he doth protest too much?(Hamlet)

I am not preoccupied by their conduct,whereas you seem to track their activity very closely.Why do you take such an interest in what somewhat distasteful activity-methinks he doth protest too much?(Hamlet)

I'm not preoccupied do you not have a TV? it's all over the news about them, perhaps not in your safe insular world. Anyway you ain't going to goad me into another ban, I like the forum & it's a great outlet for me when I use it.

---------- Post added 02-11-2013 at 13:29 ----------

Don't you think he may have been winding you up?

Er no, you obviously have no knowledge of "Happy Harry" & his time in Sheffield, loads dressed up as that is a well, to prove it was a misconception of us.

---------- Post added 02-11-2013 at 13:33 ----------

I live in Sheffield but I visit my GF in Brixton for 3 days every other week.

To be honest, I think people misremember what Sheffield is really like...I mean, I do like it up here but to say people are much friendlier I think is inaccurate. I for one can't remember the last time a stranger said hello to me in the street or on a bus, and that's what most people seem to base their idea of 'the north being friendlier' on.

It may happen between the older generations, but I don't see much difference between friendliness up here and down in London. In fact, there are a load of tourists down there obviously and they tend to be happier / friendlier.

I hope she has a house or a flat fella, and not an inmate :hihi::hihi::hihi:, it is strange you do gets lots that say hello, and some it's too much trouble I agree. I don't see point in being like that, were only here once, and are a long time dead.

I talk to anyone me, I used to go in pubs & if waiting for mates, I'd strike up a conversation with someone; just trying to be friendly. Even my wife has said to me, do you know that bloke you were talking to, I'll say never met him but couldn't just blank someone.

]I'm not preoccupied do you not have a TV? it's all over the news about them' date=' pe[/b']rhaps not in your safe insular world. Anyway you ain't going to goad me into another ban, I like the forum & it's a great outlet for me when I use it.

---------- Post added 02-11-2013 at 13:29 ----------

Er no, you obviously have no knowledge of "Happy Harry" & his time in Sheffield, loads dressed up as that is a well, to prove it was a misconception of us.

---------- Post added 02-11-2013 at 13:33 ----------

I hope she has a house or a flat fella, and not an inmate :hihi::hihi::hihi:, it is strange you do gets lots that say hello, and some it's too much trouble I agree. I don't see point in being like that, were only here once, and are a long time dead.

I talk to anyone me, I used to go in pubs & if waiting for mates, I'd strike up a conversation with someone; just trying to be friendly. Even my wife has said to me, do you know that bloke you were talking to, I'll say never met him but couldn't just blank someone.

Why do you feel the need to report what is already in the public domain.You cannot blame others if you are banned.

Why do you feel the need to report what is already in the public domain.You cannot blame others if you are banned.

Er sorry what planet are you on, every thread on here that contains a link in it, has come from the public domain; I really don't get what you mean here.:huh::huh:

Er sorry what planet are you on, every thread on here that contains a link in it, has come from the public domain; I really don't get what you mean here.:huh::huh:
Just ignore him he is always arguementative dont get yours self worked up hes not worth the trouble,go and make a cupps anf forget him it will not be hard to do.:D

Just ignore him he is always arguementative dont get yours self worked up hes not worth the trouble,go and make a cupps anf forget him it will not be hard to do.:D

Cheers BB just that some on here get my BP right up where it shouldn't be, every thread I've commented on he's followed me. Hey wonder if he fancies me on the quiet :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived