Cold water washing..

All I'll say is if washing at a low temperature is supposed to be bad, why do they sell powder & tablets that clean at 30 degrees. We use 60 degrees most of the time, but wools & that 40.

They reckon washing cold is eco-friendly. The article posted above says it can save you a whole £13 a year! No doubt it reduces your carbon footprint by several sizes too.

It doesn't kill all the germs though apparently, so its a tough choice which way to go really!

The washing detergents that say they are good at cleaning on a cold wash will possibly contain bleaches and other ingredients to kill germs at low heats though.

They reckon washing cold is eco-friendly. The article posted above says it can save you a whole £13 a year! No doubt it reduces your carbon footprint by several sizes too.

It doesn't kill all the germs though apparently, so its a tough choice which way to go really!

The washing detergents that say they are good at cleaning on a cold wash will possibly contain bleaches and other ingredients to kill germs at low heats though.

Thanks Leah-Lacie being a bloke I just sort them, and put in machine......I do know what to keep apart though:)

All I'll say is if washing at a low temperature is supposed to be bad, why do they sell powder & tablets that clean at 30 degrees. We use 60 degrees most of the time, but wools & that 40.

some of these are the biological powders- contain manufactured enzymes, if you wash above say 40 they are destroyed and won't disolve what they are meant to. (eg fat, or protein etc)

Soap powders alone work differently.

Archived