Gunman opens fire at Los Angeles International Airport

There's a stomach sickening, almost a celebration, when something like this occurs in America. It's just plain racism, the new type.

If such an even had occurred in a nation of brown skinned individuals there wouldn't have been the spiteful comments as witnessed on here, from the usual subjects.

There are quite a few brown skinned individuals in America, in fact it used to be owned by a bunch of red skinned ones.

If such an even had occurred in a nation of brown skinned individuals there wouldn't have been the spiteful comments as witnessed on here, from the usual subjects.

The culprit was a white man obsessed with big government and the new world order. That kind of people tends to be very right-wing and white, a bit like you I'd imagine.

There are quite a few brown skinned individuals in America, in fact it used to be owned by a bunch of red skinned ones.

I appreciate that, I'm sure you understood what I meant though.

The culprit was a white man obsessed with big government and the new world order. That kind of people tends to be very right-wing and white, a bit like you I'd imagine.

I'm neither white, I'm mixed race, or right wing. So you're wrong as usual.

I've seen many American Indians of different tribes but never yet one with red skin.

They dont like being referred to as red skinned either so if you're ever out this way on reservation land be careful otherwise you might just get the haircut of a lifetime :hihi:

Don't you just love the US value system where competition makes one almost at war with one another, and then giving the insecure, paranoid, and not forgetting the psychopaths ....guns...to defend themselves. So children play and kill each other mimicking adult behaviors, led by the police that love a bit of brutality, setting the example for all to follow. Shoot first and then think!

Its nice to see a corrupt culture slowly collapse in on itself....

I've seen many American Indians of different tribes but never yet one with red skin.

They dont like being referred to as red skinned either so if you're ever out this way on reservation land be careful otherwise you might just get the haircut of a lifetime :hihi:

If they can find any hair on my bonce Harley, they're welcome to it!

Don't you just love the US value system where competition makes one almost at war with one another, and then giving the insecure, paranoid, and not forgetting the psychopaths ....guns...to defend themselves. So children play and kill each other mimicking adult behaviors, led by the police that love a bit of brutality, setting the example for all to follow. Shoot first and then think!

What's your culture? Let me guess. That's the one that's already collapsed.

---------- Post added 03-11-2013 at 21:12 ----------

Like you're a white man obssessed with crackpot revolutions and tend to be very left.

The funny part about it is that you're all the same eh Vlad? :hihi:

Oh dear, looks like the love affair is over. Did the Americans steal your dolly?:loopy:

Oh dear, looks like the love affair is over. Did the Americans steal your dolly?:loopy:

Now you mustn't question the wisdom of Erebus. He does get his knowledge from another galaxy far beyond the stars

We could send him over to you.

Then he could buy a gun at the liquor store and blow loads of innocent people away go hiking in the mountains without any fear:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 03-11-2013 at 23:11 ----------

You do realise that the Serengeti isn't in America, right?

Unlikely.

I'd vote for "wrong", personally.

Archived