New front wing and respray

Hi

As any one used Stoneacre the car dealers and their body shop to do any body work and respray . I need a new front wing and it respraying for my new Ford Mondeo i had a slight accident.

Since they are Ford dealers i am going to get a quote from them. If you did use them what sort of job did they do was it quality work.

Many thanks in advance for any replies.

John

Hi

As any one used Stoneacre the car dealers and their body shop to do any body work and respray . I need a new front wing and it respraying for my new Ford Mondeo i had a slight accident.

Since they are Ford dealers i am going to get a quote from them. If you did use them what sort of job did they do was it quality work.

Many thanks in advance for any replies.

John

If you are paying for it yourself and not through your car insurance I would be more inclined to try Swift Auto's at Fence hill Swallownest.They did a body work job (back door and rear panel) on our car and the metallic paint matched up perfectly with the rest of the car.

Archived