Your Perfect Woman??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leah-Lacie

Settle for 5'4" and a 14?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Get thi coo'ert, thas pulled.

Just need to curl my hair, got it straight today, gimme 10 minutes!!! Its bum length, is that long enough to meet your requirements?

Depends what you mean by 'Perfect'?!?

I can understand the Women mentioned in previous posts as some of them are amazing looking women, BUT...will they put up with your habits/ways/loves/TV/Music...you know..the things you enjoy, can she endure??

I could mention a few blokes who could be my 'Perfect Bloke', but it could be looks, humour, intelligence...lots of things really...

Personally, I'm 'reet happy with my OH, he's got the right balance of all the characteristics I find attractive so perfect for me, we share a lot in common, including XBox, Movies, Music, Sport...I feel like I'm his Feminine Alter-Ego, works for us, x

The perfect person you lust after could well be a right annoying piece of work to actually live with... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leah-Lacie

Just need to curl my hair, got it straight today, gimme 10 minutes!!! Its bum length, is that long enough to meet your requirements?

Well he's got long bum hair so it sounds like a match made in heaven.

:hihi::hihi:

:love:

Now neck ten pints, you don't wanna meet me sober ! :hihi:

---------- Post added 01-11-2013 at 23:55 ----------

Well he's got long bum hair so it sounds like a match made in heaven.

I thought we agreed that what goes on at the crotchless jeans wearing Olympics stays there ? :hihi:

Archived