Your Perfect Woman??

You can't have a perfect woman in your life, that's impossible. But you can have perfect womEN in your life.

The title FB is perfect woman, my wife is my perfect woman if it asks for fit bird then it's Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood)

The title FB is perfect woman, my wife is my perfect woman if it asks for fit bird then it's Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood)

But perfect means so many different things. What are the attributes of a perfect woman. Here's just one example.

Cooking. This is an exceptionally important role. If my woman can't prepare high quality gourmet food for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner served with a smile on time every time then she's not perfect is she. I need to be able to suddenly shout out a food type from my gaming console chair and have that food appear like magic within an acceptable time frame. To date, I have never been able to find a girlfriend who was able to consistently keep up with this level of food and service. In the end, I had to hire a cook and a maid to achieve perfection and order was restored. So two of the perfect women in your life should be a cook and a maid if you want perfection in this area.

Not one of your wives is as good as my cook and maid at preparing and serving food so I have true perfection and you have a what you have decided to accept and put up with. Nothing wrong with that as long as you're happy with it but lets not confuse what it is to be perfect. And that's just perfection in food prep and service. There are many other areas I demand perfection and have to look to more than one woman to provide.

it's ridiculous to even think for a second one woman is perfect and can meet all your needs. I mean really!

But perfect means so many different things. What are the attributes of a perfect woman. Here's just one example.

Cooking. This is an exceptionally important role. If my woman can't prepare high quality gourmet food for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner served with a smile on time every time then she's not perfect is she. I need to be able to suddenly shout out a food type from my gaming console chair and have that food appear like magic within an acceptable time frame. To date, I have never been able to find a girlfriend who was able to consistently keep up with this level of food and service. In the end, I had to hire a cook and a maid to achieve perfection and order was restored. So two of the perfect women in your life should be a cook and a maid if you want perfection in this area.

Not one of your wives is as good as my cook and maid at preparing and serving food so I have true perfection and you have a what you have decided to accept and put up with. Nothing wrong with that as long as you're happy with it but lets not confuse what it is to be perfect. And that's just perfection in food prep and service. There are many other areas I demand perfection and have to look to more than one woman to provide.

it's ridiculous to even think for a second one woman is perfect and can meet all your needs. I mean really!

FB my wife meets all my needs fella, I honestly think I'm the luckiest man alive to have her. She is an excellent cook and mother and grandmother, and on top of this she has me to look after, I'd be gone a lot quicker without her mate.

Don't worry fella they say that for everyone, there's a perfect match for them. All you need to do is find a woman that likes gaming, strippers & booze & can cook you're minted.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

FB my wife meets all my needs fella, I honestly think I'm the luckiest man alive to have her. She is an excellent cook and mother and grandmother, and on top of this she has me to look after, I'd be gone a lot quicker without her mate.

Don't worry fella they say that for everyone, there's a perfect match for them. All you need to do is find a woman that likes gaming, strippers & booze & can cook you're minted.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I've heard of this before, "oh but my wife is a great cook".

Well what on earth do you do when hosting a dinner party. Your wife entering the dining room all glamoured up is a big part of the evening. In she walks, the other male guests filled with envy as your trophy glides around the room greeting the guests. She's not going to look much of a trophy if she's already met them opening the front door taking their coats then having to rush into the kitchen to cook and the serve it. I don't think you've given the realities any thought whatsoever.

I've heard of this before, "oh but my wife is a great cook".

Well what on earth do you do when hosting a dinner party. Your wife entering the dining room all glamoured up is a big part of the evening. In she walks, the other male guests filled with envy as your trophy glides around the room greeting the guests. She's not going to look much of a trophy if she's already met them opening the front door taking their coats then having to rush into the kitchen to cook and the serve it. I don't think you've given the realities any thought whatsoever.

My wife is a great cook, we don't ponce about with dinner parties Christ that's so 1970's, are you for real? We have a family & she cooks a big dinner every Sunday for at least 12, and she don't need to wear no ballgown.

You're in Sheffield, not Chipping Sudbury we don't do larhdy dah.

My wife is a great cook, we don't ponce about with dinner parties Christ that's so 1970's, are you for real? We have a family & she cooks a big dinner every Sunday for at least 12, and she don't need to wear no ballgown.

You're in Sheffield, not Chipping Sudbury we don't do larhdy dah.

Am I honestly reading this correctly! You don't have dinner parties? How do you plan on climbing and reaching the top of Sheffield's high society without hosting dinner parties? You're never going to learn the secret handshake to the loyal order of cutlers with that attitude.

Am I honestly reading this correctly! You don't have dinner parties? How do you plan on climbing and reaching the top of Sheffield's high society without hosting dinner parties? You're never going to learn the secret handshake to the loyal order of cutlers with that attitude.

No mate sorry don't, we do have Kate & Wills over once a month, for KFC & glass of pop; at my age I've got no energy to climb:)

Archived