Your Perfect Woman??

I am with my perfect woman...

She's attractive, Kind, Caring, Funny, we like LOADS of the same things (Film, TV, Music) and she's a gamer too... oh, and she's not too bad in the kitchen either! ;)

She's a little younger than me, but mature for her age (which is good, because i'm a little immature, so we meet in the middle ;))

We have only been together a few weeks, but been friends for a while, but we get on really well, and always have! :D

Lots of mentions of movie stars and other slaves to vanity but for me those types just bore the pants off me, my perfect woman is a more proactive women who can actually live a bit without worrying about a broken nail and the like.

Do you mean ugly women?

Not at all, just more real and less plastic and make up ect.

Might be controversial but that jessie Ennis lass would do the job:hihi:

Jessie Ennis could learn a lot from the girls who appear in The Only Way Is Essex. Now those women know how to look after themselves and wouldn't dream of leaving the house unless ready for the catwalk.

Jessie Ennis could learn a lot from the girls who appear in The Only Way Is Essex. Now those women know how to look after themselves and wouldn't dream of leaving the house unless ready for the catwalk.

Well I've never seen The Only Way Is Essex but from the TV ads I've seen of it I'm sure that those ladies would get up my nose in 5 minutes flat.

You surprise me FB. I would have thought you'd have been more impressed with the lasses on 'Made in Chelsea'?

Archived