Your Perfect Woman??

Well I've never seen The Only Way Is Essex

That explains it then. Give TOWIE a watch and you'll know a perfect woman when you see one in the future.

---------- Post added 03-11-2013 at 17:59 ----------

You surprise me FB. I would have thought you'd have been more impressed with the lasses on 'Made in Chelsea'?

I am of course but I said TOWIE for impact :hihi:

Well I've never seen The Only Way Is Essex but from the TV ads I've seen of it I'm sure that those ladies would get up my nose in 5 minutes flat.

The Only Way is Essex and MIC is a bit like an instruction manual on how to get dressed and act like Coco the clown.

Mind you Coco doesn't wear as much make-up.

Kirsty Young.

Just a male query really, who is your perfect woman?? Mine would be Leona Lewis, absolutely stunning, she can sing and has a fantastic figure.. Now I know i have no chance with her, unfortunately, but who is the blokes perfect female on here???

Some men on this forum have a thing for Rebecca Brooks, who was once married to Grant Michell. I think it's the hair. :roll:

---------- Post added 03-11-2013 at 18:14 ----------

Kirsty Young.

Can't stand her stuck-up voice. She has ruined Radio 4's 'Desert Island Discs'.

Jessie Ennis could learn a lot from the girls who appear in The Only Way Is Essex. Now those women know how to look after themselves and wouldn't dream of leaving the house unless ready for the catwalk.

I can honestly say never seen the programme, but I don't see the appeal of watching a programme about a place, where they only reason they wear knickers, is to keep their ankles warm.

BTW Jessica Ennis is a beautiful woman, that doesn't need 14lb of slap.

I can honestly say never seen the programme, but I don't see the appeal of watching a programme about a place, where they only reason they wear knickers, is to keep their ankles warm.

BTW Jessica Ennis is a beautiful woman, that doesn't need 14lb of slap.

Some of the women on TOWIE are beautiful, intelligent and own very successful businesses. You're missing out.

Just a male query really, who is your perfect woman?? Mine would be Leona Lewis, absolutely stunning, she can sing and has a fantastic figure.. Now I know i have no chance with her, unfortunately, but who is the blokes perfect female on here???

1) Large Chest

2) Aged between 20 and 30 (want one who never goes above 30)

3) Blonde hair and around 5ft 4

4) One who enjoys housework and washing up

5) One who enjoys doing the washing and ironing

6) One who is like a rampant rooster in the bedroom

7) One who has plenty of money, and is happy for me to put my feet up all day and pay for my visits to the pub

Thats the ideal, but in all honesty, anyone with a pulse whos desperate enough to go with me. If theres one out there then she will do

Some of the women on TOWIE are beautiful, intelligent and own very successful businesses. You're missing out.

So is Murdoch with the exception of beautiful.

Can't stand her stuck-up voice.

I doubt she's loosing much sleep over that.

She has ruined Radio 4's 'Desert Island Discs'.

A Towie isn't likely to replace her.

Lets continue to practice the superficial,, the lie down and think of something nice brigade, and as for personality, attitude, education ability? This brigade of the superficial want to have sex called "chance" by the author, with a fantasy, while telling their partners they are crap, ...by implication.

Very male attitude, or is that a grown up male body with a infantile mind attempting to cope with its confused emotions, and thus trying to get others to agree, so they are not seen as what they really are.

When did the new male die, answer he never di, it was just a sham to get into women's knickers....innit!!!

Lets continue to practice the superficial,, the lie down and think of something nice brigade, and as for personality, attitude, education ability? This brigade of the superficial want to have sex called "chance" by the author, with a fantasy, while telling their partners they are crap, ...by implication.

Very male attitude, or is that a grown up male body with a infantile mind attempting to cope with its confused emotions, and thus trying to get others to agree, so they are not seen as what they really are.

When did the new male die, answer he never di, it was just a sham to get into women's knickers....innit!!!

Look Buddy, it's a simple question, who's your perfect woman? Have you got one or not, it's that simple.

Archived