Good chinese for Dim Sum

nicolasg

In which case, you should get your friend to write it out and translate it, and next time u go, just give them the piece of paper. Problem sort-ed. :nod:

No good as it would ruin my excuse. Anyway I speak enough chinese to be able to order myself but that's no fun. :D

Can you think of a better way to make a beautiful girl feel sorry for you than act like a lost puppy ? Works every time.

• 2 months later...
Oops. Maybe I'm too late, but for future references anyway.

Wong Ting is the new dim sum place in Sheffield.

There are only 3 places that do dim sum in Sheffield. That's Dim Sum on London Rd, Zing Vaa in The Moor, and Wong Ting on Matilda (behind Woolworths, it's the old Golden Dragon) near The Moor.

I think there's going to be a dim sum war going on soon. My mom went this Sun, and said that there's advertisements to reduce prices on their food. Especially dim sums.

which one is the best valve for money?

Did somebody say dim sum? Where do I sign?

Yes, Dim Sum on London Road is certainly my favourite but Wong Ting just off the Moor is pretty good actually. The one thing I don't like about there is that the waiting staff are just a little too in your face for comfort, but the food is very good. I may have to go again soon to explore the outer reaches of the menu...

have you ckecked out the industrial hand driers...they knock you off your feet! :loopy:

If you're ever in Manchester, the Yang Sing (in Chinatown, just off junction of Portland St and Princess St) Lunchtime Dim Sum menu is mind blowing but ALWAYS have the specials as they are just so amazing you'll never taste anything like them.

Wilf

Archived