The poor like being underpaid it seems

Its a downward spiral and no one realises it, or so it seems, and only 5 million people working and being subsidised by benefits! Let up hope the figure doubles and then let the blind scream over and over again that the country is getting out ots recession, which financially it never can.

We owe over 900% of GDP, and our Government with the economy being run by a toff with a 2nd class degree in History, with little idea of economics, outside of the lines he is schooled in for appearance sake, about to hike the borrowing up in the next 5 years higher than Brown and Co did in eleven years.

Digging a deeper financial hole to bury the country in, is no way to prosperity, and what happens when interest rates start to rise, and the interest cannot be paid?

Well you know what the Nelson Touch (I see no ships) fans on here said about the bankers still getting their fat bonuses when they drove the economy down the pan, "if you want the best you've got to pay for it"

---------- Post added 04-11-2013 at 18:36 ----------

Do you have any answers to this impending doom?

Ask the 'Nelson Touch' (I see no ships) fans on here who said that their was nothing wrong with the 'fat cats' paying less tax than those on P.A.Y.E.

They came on here defending the fat cats and their banker friends who took this country down the pan, and it's always the same bunch on most topics.

Well you know what the Nelson Touch (I see no ships) fans on here said about the bankers still getting their fat bonuses when they drove the economy down the pan, "if you want the best you've got to pay for it"

---------- Post added 04-11-2013 at 18:36 ----------

Ask the 'Nelson Touch' (I see no ships) fans on here who said that their was nothing wrong with the 'fat cats' paying less tax than those on P.A.Y.E.

They came on here defending the fat cats and their banker friends who took this country down the pan, and it's always the same bunch on most topics.

It must be catching. Can you show some posts defending what the bankers did? I don't think I've ever seen one. Also I think you have your "nelson touch" attributed to the wrong camp - you should have it. "I see no ships, only hardships" is the full quote. You see doom, gloom and destruction everywhere and little hope either. I've got far more positive vibes!!!

It must be catching. Can you show some posts defending what the bankers did? I don't think I've ever seen one. Also I think you have your "nelson touch" attributed to the wrong camp - you should have it. "I see no ships, only hardships" is the full quote. You see doom, gloom and destruction everywhere and little hope either. I've got far more positive vibes!!!

No I lay blame at the doorstep of the guilty.

I've not heard that term for ages, I bet you've done a stint in the navy haven't you?

Do you have any answers to this impending doom?

Simples..........get rid of the Tory toffs and learn from Europe. i'm sure Angela Merkel has more idea how to run a country than Cameron and his 'pamper the rich' party. Then, if the rich don't like it, let them leave and find another country which will put up with all the lies and deceit.

They have threatened often enough, call their bluff.........and good riddance.

As the mainstream media pumps out its continuous load of lies, about the end of the recession, green shoots and everything is coming up rosy, maybe, just maybe the fact that government figures show that more than 80,000 children in Britain will be homeless this Christmas, is proof that things are not improving quite a well as the media chirps.

Of course you want proof, or maybe the facts should be ignored, many on this site hate facts, and their opinions dismiss evidence, as ignorance is the drug of bliss.

http://www.ekklesia.co.uk/node/19373

Simples..........get rid of the Tory toffs and learn from Europe. i'm sure Angela Merkel has more idea how to run a country than Cameron and his 'pamper the rich' party. Then, if the rich don't like it, let them leave and find another country which will put up with all the lies and deceit.

They have threatened often enough, call their bluff.........and good riddance.

You know Angela merkel is centre right (a bit like cameron and blair) don't you?

As the mainstream media pumps out its continuous load of lies, about the end of the recession, green shoots and everything is coming up rosy, maybe, just maybe the fact that government figures show that more than 80,000 children in Britain will be homeless this Christmas, is proof that things are not improving quite a well as the media chirps.

How is it proof?

It's a single figure, you've not contrasted it with 12 months before, or the long term historical average or whether the number is going up or down.

It's proof of absolutely nothing about the economy.

---------- Post added 05-11-2013 at 07:32 ----------

No I lay blame at the doorstep of the guilty.

Your behaviour resembles your quote, at least when it comes to questions. You simply don't see them apparently.

Can you show some posts defending what the bankers did?

Can you?

How is it proof?

It's a single figure, you've not contrasted it with 12 months before, or the long term historical average or whether the number is going up or down.

It's proof of absolutely nothing about the economy.

It seems you have not read the article highlighted web page, and as usual give your opinions about a subject you have not bothered to investigate. The article is from SHELTER and gives you the answers you inform do not exist.

One can extrapolate from the information you decided was not worth investigating that something is possibly wrong with the economy if the figures for child poverty are rising so much. But then again an opinion the world is flat, overrides the proof that it is not, but would make the OPINION seem somewhat retarded. Fossils remain static, as are psychological impediments to some of the living.

Archived