Correct order of Wording?

Hello,

What would be the correct wording..

'Our memories, our journey, our future....'

'Our journey, our memories, our future....'

'Our memories, our future, our journey....'

This is going to be for a tattoo. Not that this therefore goes in the tattoo thread its just for the wording. Thanks

Yep, think I'd go with the second too. Post a picture when it's done ;)

Its for my wife. Her first tattoo, been thinking about it for 2yrs bless her. Shes decided on the wording. She wants the writing in a wave line to represent ups and downs, the journey is our ivf journey, Wants 2 love hearts at the start the represent us and 3 stars above the word memories to represent our 3 miscarriages.

Hello,

What would be the correct wording..

'Our memories, our journey, our future....'

'Our journey, our memories, our future....'

'Our memories, our future, our journey....'

This is going to be for a tattoo. Not that this therefore goes in the tattoo thread its just for the wording. Thanks

Grammar wise, I wouldn't have a clue, I'm not sure there is a grammatical way of correct order -I'd say second one sounds best (but depending on circumstances, that answer is perhaps subjective), and with only 3 full-stops at the end rather than 4.

Grammar wise, I wouldn't have a clue, I'm not sure there is a grammatical way of correct order -I'd say second one sounds best (but depending on circumstances, that answer is perhaps subjective), and with only 3 full-stops at the end rather than 4.

I think you could save quite a bit of cash if you got the tattooist to use freckles as full stops. Not quite sure what you'd do with a birthmark though ... maybe use it as a speech bubble?

Archived