UK [to be] 'fastest-growing Western economy'

WeX

Clearly aimed at me no doubt. If it's not a political post, especially considering it's you, why bother to post it?

Don't be so touchy, the person merely outlines the fact that after the patent inability of your fellow travelers to run a coconut shy, Dave and George are getting us back on track.

So a report from a body that would benefit from growth, predicts growth.

How is this different than Osborne's insane predictions on growth?

How much of this confidence is based on false consumer confidence driven by the expectation of property price rises?

What about the man in the street? Will wages rise? Will inflation fall? What will happen to interest rates? Will new jobs by filled by an influx of economic migrants?

Is this really just good news for businesses, bad for individuals?

Finally, take a look at the growth rate - 1.4% - it's like being happy because you've tricked yourself into believing you picked the favourite in a snail race. Nearly 4 years on and Osborne's predicted growth of over 3% never arrived.

So a report from a body that would benefit from growth, predicts growth.

How is this different than Osborne's insane predictions on growth?

How much of this confidence is based on false consumer confidence driven by the expectation of property price rises?

What about the man in the street? Will wages rise? Will inflation fall? What will happen to interest rates? Will new jobs by filled by an influx of economic migrants?

Is this really just good news for businesses, bad for individuals?

Finally, take a look at the growth rate - 1.4% - it's like being happy because you've tricked yourself into believing you picked the favourite in a snail race. Nearly 4 years on and Osborne's predicted growth of over 3% never arrived.

Why do you conclude that what is bad for business is bad for "the man in the street". More profits lead to more taxes which mean your welfare dependent mates can be kept in the manner they have become accustomed to.

Why do you and your fellow travelers always come to the conclusion that if its good news under a Tory government then the news has been fixed?

Its a bid sad really.

Why do you conclude that what is bad for business is bad for "the man in the street". More profits lead to more taxes which mean your welfare dependent mates can be kept in the manner they have become accustomed to.

Why do you and your fellow travelers always come to the conclusion that if its good news under a Tory government then the news has been fixed?

Its a bid sad really.

Why are you calling me a traveller piggers? I'm curious to know what you mean.

Explain or apologise for what appears to be abuse and when you've dropped the abuse we can start the discussion again.

Why are you calling me a traveller piggers? I'm curious to know what you mean.

Explain or apologise for what appears to be abuse and when you've dropped the abuse we can start the discussion again.

It's a fair enough comment (bickering aside). Would you have accepted it had it been a minus figure? Would you have accepted it had it come from a different body?

Archived