Take Two Club

pinkace

18 years..................wot happened after i left city road ? Can't remember why i lost contact with you ??????? do you have a msn email add if so we can chat in private....have to go now it's feeding time at the zoo...... & world war three is about to brake out.......:headbang: i'll be on msn about 8 tonight if you want to join me !!only can get on at this time because the kids are never of the pc.................:banana:

18 years..................wot happened after i left city road ? Can't remember why i lost contact with you ??????? do you have a msn email add if so we can chat in private....have to go now it's feeding time at the zoo...... & world war three is about to brake out.......:headbang: i'll be on msn about 8 tonight if you want to join me !!only can get on at this time because the kids are never of the pc.................:banana:

added :)

although i dont go on very often, im too popular and as soon as i log on.like now, i get 300 conversations starting if i want em or not :P

Melthebell,

I also saw Snuff at Take 2. Cannot remember the exact date, but it had to be one one of the dates that you had listed. Cannot remember exactly why I went as I was not really into that kind of stuff. I also saw Charlatans, Ride, Blammo around the same time at Take 2. I do remember thinking that Snuff were unbelievable and that gig will always be in my top10. I think they took a break to get a pint and then invited someone up to play the drums. Does that ring a bell???

i used to hang around with mick and tommy loads, in the peace gardens and stuff.........ive been trying to get somebody off here that still hangs around with mick to get him on here......looks like hes not arrived yet :(

Hes already here. User name of MR_BOBBAR

Hes already here. User name of MR_BOBBAR

really?

OI! mr bobbar come and say hello :)

tom tom yeah i think i remember the drummer letting somebody drum at a gig, trouble is ive seen snuff a few times, awesome band, excellent.

snuffs snuffsaidcorblimeyguvifhedidntthrowawobblerchahahahayourgoinginacosmic ambience

is one of my favorite albums ever

its a bugger to type tho, you know how hard it is to type that without putting spaces between the words..........and it might not be fully correct, been a long time since i listened to it never mind typed it

Hi i used to go in take 2 around 1987 with my mate karen her brother in law paul and billy her boyfriend at the time were in a band (physcobillies),i went out with john he was a teddy boy into elvis.

trying to think of the psychobillys i used to know went there.there was the ones that worked there, dont know their names, wernt they in the radiacs? froggy'll know who i mean

there was a couple i knew from woodhouse too, one was the vicars son from the church at the top of tithe barn and one i knew from beaver hill ashley? i think

also a couple from ballifield

hi there! i used to go to take 2 n all! my ex husband and dad to my kids was the guitarist in slopdosh!!

gigs that stand out were snuff.gbh and nick turner! I cant remember any of the other gigs (funny that???):confused: I also remember hardly parting with any money(if at all!!) :hihi: you'd give bar staff a fiver for a pint then get change for a tenner!! no wonder it shut. . . . . . .:hihi:

yep-great times:thumbsup:

hi there! i used to go to take 2 n all! my ex husband and dad to my kids was the guitarist in slopdosh!!

gigs that stand out were snuff.gbh and nick turner! I cant remember any of the other gigs (funny that???):confused: I also remember hardly parting with any money(if at all!!) :hihi: you'd give bar staff a fiver for a pint then get change for a tenner!! no wonder it shut. . . . . . .:hihi:

yep-great times:thumbsup:

guitarist?

wasnt that dave?

tommy on bass

mixmiff singing

hm i cant for the life of me remember the drummer tho