Electric omelette maker

I am scoring these eggciting jokes and will be awarding an (egg) cup to the winner! Current first place is.........truman. NB, still want an electric thing that cooks omelette from raw egg, want one for less than £20 from a shop, come on you chicks, find us one, ta

If you find one maybe Federal Eggspress could ship it...

I am scoring these eggciting jokes and will be awarding an (egg) cup to the winner! Current first place is.........truman. NB, still want an electric thing that cooks omelette from raw egg, want one for less than £20 from a shop, come on you chicks, find us one, ta

That's ruffled my feathers! He poached his best jokes off me ...

Why? I takes less than a minute to make one in a frying pan.

jb

Well, it would appear that you cant make an omelette without cracking a few eggs and I have been scrambling around for a while now to find the electric one and I am eggtremeley eggcited to announce I have found it for under £20 and its on its way, may have to cross the road to get it (get it?, well do you get it?). So, a yolks a yolk and enouffes enouffe (sorry this ipad doesn't do French spell check, but you know what I mean), the winner of the egg cup is....................me, unless you can 'beat' that, well can you???

Archived