Electric omelette maker

OK, I'm an idle so and so, but where can I buy an electric omelette maker, cant seem to find any on line. Has anyone seen any in the shops?

Personally I've never tasted an electric omelette. I bet they're shocking :roll:

Its arrived, it works, its great, had omelettes.......put it with the sandwich toaster, next to the panini grill which is stored near the slow cooker, now I think I'll get a.......breadmaker, any of you going to 'rise' to that one????, on second thoughts I may not have enough 'dough' to buy one but i really 'knead' one so 8 can have a 'whole-meal', I could go on, but over to you, you little 'bloomers'

• 2 months later...

You have a rice steamer too ? Why not a rice cooker ?

Actually sometimes I think we are too sold on gadgets. I do have a steamer as well as a rice cooker, and a toaster. Thinking about it. I can do without the toaster and use the grill instead. I also have a vacuum pot too. :hihi: Plus some random person gave me a waffle maker for some reason. I just found it the other day. :hihi: I don't even eat waffles.

UPDATE! Okay, had an omelette the day the electric thing arrived, lovely.......just seen it again today in the cupboard, must have an omelette again some day soon!, what a waste of money!

Am I allowed to say "I told you so!"?

I'm tempted to ask which will come first, the Omelette maker or the egg!

I imagine the omelette maker will be found on top of the cupboard, gathering dust, like all the other wizzard gadgets you get bought for Xmas, and presumably couldn't live without. (I'm thinking the Dial-o-matic veg slicer, the K tel Buttonneer, the ronco record cleaners... and who can forget the much longed-for VW-Kamper van shaped record player that sat on top of the record and drove round and round...

You have a rice steamer too ? Why not a rice cooker ?

Actually sometimes I think we are too sold on gadgets. I do have a steamer as well as a rice cooker, and a toaster. Thinking about it. I can do without the toaster and use the grill instead. I also have a vacuum pot too. :hihi: Plus some random person gave me a waffle maker for some reason. I just found it the other day. :hihi: I don't even eat waffles.

No but you do waffle a lot. I've read quite a few of your posts ! :hihi:

Archived