Recent Immigrants make "net contribution" to finances

According to this mornings Independant, 11 per cent of NHS staff are immigrants. It was reported last month that 8 million of the UK population were born abroad, so about 12per cent. So according to that are they just servicing the immigrant population.

So first of all,is 11% mass immigration?

Second,they are servicing everybody who goes to hospital,and third,if the government are wanting to get immigration figures down and UK people into jobs,why have they got 11% immigrants in their own workplace?

So first of all,is 11% mass immigration?

Second,they are servicing everybody who goes to hospital,and third,if the government are wanting to get immigration figures down and UK people into jobs,why have they got 11% immigrants in their own workplace?

First of all, I never said 11 per cent was mass immigration, you asked the question on per cents.

Second, UK born staff who make up 89 per cent are also servicing immigrants.

Third, ask Gordon Brown.

First of all, I never said 11 per cent was mass immigration, you asked the question on per cents.

Third, ask Gordon Brown.

I never said that you did,that's why there's a question mark after the words.The servicing of immigrants that you wrote in your original post assumes that all the immigrants are visiting the NHS on a regular basis,otherwise the NHS staff of whatever nationality are all serving whoever needs treatment.

The Tories have long since replaced Gordon Brown,what are they doing to get more UK workers into jobs in the NHS and therefore help to get immigration figures down,which is Theresa Mays job?............has that percentage gone up since Labour,or gone down?

I never said that you did,that's why there's a question mark after the words.The servicing of immigrants that you wrote in your original post assumes that all the immigrants are visiting the NHS on a regular basis,otherwise the NHS staff of whatever nationality are all serving whoever needs treatment.

The Tories have long since replaced Gordon Brown,what are they doing to get more UK workers into jobs in the NHS and therefore help to get immigration figures down,which is Theresa Mays job?............has that percentage gone up since Labour,or gone down?

Presumably, if the NHS has the correct amount of staff to service the population,if we didn't have 12 per cent immigrants it would need 12 per cent less staff.

Presumably, if the NHS has the correct amount of staff to service the population,if we didn't have 12 per cent immigrants it would need 12 per cent less staff.

Why?............is every immigrant ill and in hospital every week?

Are the 12% staff lined up at the hospital door ready to greet their own personal immigrant?

Third, ask Gordon Brown.

Can you please explain the significance of this? I'm not quite sure what you mean or why you think it's relevant.

Edit - just seen your comments above. I still don't understand your position - are you saying you think we should somehow not have immigrants at all?

Apologies to Theresa May,she is going to do something about reducing immigration after all,starting next year,all non EU workers who don't earn 35,000 after having spent 6 years in the UK will be deported,unless they are on a list of occupation exemptions:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-17204297

Migrant workers will need to earn at least £35,000 to qualify for settlement in the UK, says the Home Office.

Home Secretary Theresa May said the change - from April 2016 - would help cut the number of non-Europeans and their dependants granted settlement each year from 60,000 to 20,000.

The pay threshold will apply to people wanting to remain permanently after more than five years working in the UK.

Those who don't qualify will be ordered to leave the UK after six years.

Apologies to Theresa May,she is going to do something about reducing immigration after all,starting next year,all non EU workers who don't earn 35,000 after having spent 6 years in the UK will be deported,unless they are on a list of occupation exemptions:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-17204297

Migrant workers will need to earn at least £35,000 to qualify for settlement in the UK, says the Home Office.

so dem immigantz iz nott just tekkin uz low paid jobz but it also tekkin uz gud jobz two :loopy:

I dunno, UKIP?

The kippers don't mind employing cheap immigrants to do their dirty work. Look at Our Nige' , he only went and married one, the poor girl :(

Nige catches Adolph Merkel and her french poodle like two rabbits in his headlights,

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/610529/video-Nigel-Farage-European-Parliament-Angela-Merkel-Francois-Hollande

Nige catches Adolph Merkel and her french poodle like two rabbits in his headlights,

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/610529/video-Nigel-Farage-European-Parliament-Angela-Merkel-Francois-Hollande

The guy speaks a lot of sense, and only now are people beginning to realise this. Unfortunately, his chances in politics were pretty much destroyed by an unfair voting system and media assassination, in part by the state funded propaganda machine the BBC