Recent Immigrants make "net contribution" to finances

They might be in my emails from a few months ago. It would be time consuming to find now but I can later and copy and paste later?

I know you said it because I called you a troll.

No,you said that i said something............if you can't back that up with fact,why are you claiming that I said it?

---------- Post added 10-11-2015 at 14:47 ----------

I'm sure that most Brits on benefits would up sticks and live 10 to a room if they were paid 4 times as much as they could get anywhere else.

That's nothing to do with it,,,,,,,,,,,we aren't talking about anywhere else,we're talking about the UK.

No,you said that i said something............if you can't back that up with fact,why are you claiming that I said it?

That's nothing to do with it,,,,,,,,,,,we aren't talking about anywhere else,we're talking about the UK.

I can back it up but not yet. I would have to spend about half an hour checking to see if I have the copies of what you said in my emails.

So am I,

"Poles earn four times as much in UK, pressure group claims"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9184207/Poles-earn-four-times-as-much-in-UK-pressure-group-claims.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickyM View Post

He's just been fooled by the media.

It's amazing how easy people can be manipulated by a photo of a poor dead child. He died because his parents didn't look after him and not because Europe wouldn't accept him/them.

The media have an agenda - too soften us up for continued mass-immigration.

No,it's just the way I have always regarded other Human Beings........as Human Beings...............nothing to do with the media.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 13:29 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonJeremy View Post

You haven't. Are you deluded? You really haven't quoted a single post. D'oh you're trolling aren't you? I fell for it again. Put up or shut up.

If you choose not to see it,it just means there is a difference of opinion,that's what forums are all about..........aren't they great everybody?

---------- Post added 10-11-2015 at 14:58 ----------

Chalga, the thread is still on here.

It's from the 5.9.15 and from around 13.00 that we had the discussion. The

thread is entitled: Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickyM View Post

He's just been fooled by the media.

It's amazing how easy people can be manipulated by a photo of a poor dead child. He died because his parents didn't look after him and not because Europe wouldn't accept him/them.

The media have an agenda - too soften us up for continued mass-immigration.

No,it's just the way I have always regarded other Human Beings........as Human Beings...............nothing to do with the media.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 13:29 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonJeremy View Post

You haven't. Are you deluded? You really haven't quoted a single post. D'oh you're trolling aren't you? I fell for it again. Put up or shut up.

If you choose not to see it,it just means there is a difference of opinion,that's what forums are all about..........aren't they great everybody?

---------- Post added 10-11-2015 at 14:58 ----------

Chalga, the thread is still on here.

It's from the 5.9.15 and from around 13.00 that we had the discussion. The

thread is entitled: Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Still waiting for you to post what you are claiming I said.

---------- Post added 10-11-2015 at 15:02 ----------

But i'm talking about Brits taking jobs in the UK,not Poles or anybody else taking jobs anywhere...........you are goalpost shifting.

Still waiting for you to post what you are claiming I said.

---------- Post added 10-11-2015 at 15:02 ----------

But i'm talking about Brits taking jobs in the UK,not Poles or anybody else taking jobs anywhere...........you are goalpost shifting.

You'll have to wait until later then as I haven't got time to find it now. I'm trying to save someone from being robbed or killed. They are on another thread and considering going to a Muslim country.

Except thats not balanced is it, because it doesnt mention how much they pay in taxes for the same period.

It doesn't need to. Think about it... people in receipt of benefits must be at the low end of the earning/contributing scale. If the lowest contributions were somehow still making a positive contribution then how is it possible that this country has a budget deficit and a huge national debt? It is impossible.

The stats that are repeatedly wheeled out to show positive contribution have been manipulate. They only look at the cost of benefits paid directly to immigrants and compare that to contributions made through tax. The indirect benefits associated with defence, the legal system, policing, schools, local government services, welfare, the NHS, borrowing etc, etc, are all excluded. The biggest costs are simple ignored. It is a complete cheat and it is done to deliberately mislead people.

They might be in my emails from a few months ago. It would be time consuming to find now but I can later and copy and paste later?

I know you said it because I called you a troll.

Try google cache or archive.org. I used it once to show how one member was both a lier and threatened me with violence.

It doesn't need to. Think about it... people in receipt of benefits must be at the low end of the earning/contributing scale. If the lowest contributions were somehow still making a positive contribution then how is it possible that this country has a budget deficit and a huge national debt? It is impossible.

The stats that are repeatedly wheeled out to show positive contribution have been manipulate. They only look at the cost of benefits paid directly to immigrants and compare that to contributions made through tax. The indirect benefits associated with defence, the legal system, policing, schools, local government services, welfare, the NHS, borrowing etc, etc, are all excluded. The biggest costs are simple ignored. It is a complete cheat and it is done to deliberately mislead people.

The link was to a piece in the express about how 43% of EU national claim benefits over a 5 year period, it seems ridiculous and misleading not to assess what the net benefits to tax contributed sum was, as tax would have them paying for part of their own benefits.

Whether we have a huge national debt or not, isnt good proof of whether immigrants are making a positive or negative contribution or not as proprtionally the national debt is much larger and the number of immigrants much smaller than the resident population.

I agree that you have to look at the stats carefully and that simply looking at benefits v tax paid can be misleading. I havent looked at the UCL research for a few months. Still not including additional expenses whilst not perfect is not as misleading as ignoring any contribution at all.

Except you are unlikely to see the better educated ones that have the better jobs.

You are unlikely to see them because there are less of them!

The mass immigration driver is poverty. Most who come here do ordinary work, live in the most affordable areas, shop where it is cheapest and you see them more because there are more.