Recent Immigrants make "net contribution" to finances

If the kid can't hack it, don't blame others. It really is simple, it is ok to admit that the girl is not academically as gifted as you like. Once you understand that, you can then make it work with remedial studying. Do you or your partner know how to be a parent? Do you or your partner help with her school work or are you not educated enough to do so? Private tuition can help too and not very expensive in Sheffield at all.

I don't have a problem with average white English children, but it was bought up earlier in the thread as if they are helping all the migrant children out as if they are generally superior when it is not the case. I have already mentioned already, but you have rather conveniently ignored that the general consensus is that UK children are poorly educated compared to their peers in Far East Asia. The reason Far East Asian countries were singled out as high achievers is because culturally children from these countries are raised very differently compared to the UK. This cultural difference is bought with them when move to this country. A very high emphasis is placed on the child's education, whereas, families in the UK especially the indigenous white families in general don't care anywhere near as much and it shows. The PISA tests prove this without question. You think the girl is doing great, but compared to others she's lucky to be average. Children in the UK are generally lazy at schooling with no commitment. If it wasn't the case, the PISA results wouldn't be as they are.

---------- Post added 12-11-2015 at 20:29 ----------

Not really, it shows that UK children are generally poorly educated because they are bad at schooling and have no commitment in studying to further better themselves.

Children nowadays are far more concerned with their Sky television and games consoles and when the next Call of Duty is released.

Your opinion, do you have any statistics to back your opinion.

If the kid can't hack it, don't blame others. It really is simple, it is ok to admit that the girl is not academically as gifted as you like. Once you understand that, you can then make it work with remedial studying. Do you or your partner know how to be a parent? Do you or your partner help with her school work or are you not educated enough to do so? Private tuition can help too and not very expensive in Sheffield at all.

I don't have a problem with average white English children, but it was bought up earlier in the thread as if they are helping all the migrant children out as if they are generally superior when it is not the case. I have already mentioned already, but you have rather conveniently ignored that the general consensus is that UK children are poorly educated compared to their peers in Far East Asia. The reason Far East Asian countries were singled out as high achievers is because culturally children from these countries are raised very differently compared to the UK. This cultural difference is bought with them when move to this country. A very high emphasis is placed on the child's education, whereas, families in the UK especially the indigenous white families in general don't care anywhere near as much and it shows. The PISA tests prove this without question. You think the girl is doing great, but compared to others she's lucky to be average. Children in the UK are generally lazy at schooling with no commitment. If it wasn't the case, the PISA results wouldn't be as they are.

---------- Post added 12-11-2015 at 20:29 ----------

Not really, it shows that UK children are generally poorly educated because they are bad at schooling and have no commitment in studying to further better themselves.

Children nowadays are far more concerned with their Sky television and games consoles and when the next Call of Duty is released.

Yep, the surgeon definitely operated on your brain.

Can't hack what? Do you think it's right for kids of any colour/culture to be expected to mentor non-English speaking kids in class?

Would you also give me some of your parenting tips?

Looking through most topics you've commented on you seem to take great pleasure in calling posters uneducated and stupid. Do you enjoy doing this? Would you be so brave to say it to their face, (without bringing along your pop-gun).

Edited by GLASGOWOODS

With your second link it looks like the South Korean kids would have been better off with SKY,

"Korea has achieved miraculous growth within a short period of time. I think no other country has achieved such rapid growth within a half century as Korea. And naturally, due to that, we focused on and emphasised achievement within schools and in society, so that students and adults were under a lot of stress, and that led to high suicide rates."

Yep, the surgeon definitely operated on your brain.

Can't hack what? Do you think it's right for kids of any colour/culture to be expected to mentor non-English speaking kids in class?

Would you also give me some of your parenting tips? Going on some of your comments on other threads you're a bit of a 'all for nowt' scrounger.

Hell no. Why would I give your parenting tips. People like you are easy competition for our children to crush yours in the real world.

Scrounger you say? You have no idea who I am. If you did, you would wish you could have half of what I have achieved and earned ;) (I don't usually use emoticons, but this warranted one)

---------- Post added 12-11-2015 at 21:08 ----------

With your second link it looks like the South Korean kids would have been better off with SKY,

"Korea has achieved miraculous growth within a short period of time. I think no other country has achieved such rapid growth within a half century as Korea. And naturally, due to that, we focused on and emphasised achievement within schools and in society, so that students and adults were under a lot of stress, and that led to high suicide rates."

No one said copy them exactly. We can learn from others and improve on their approach. If you want to advocate suicide, then that is your choice.

Hell no. Why would I give your parenting tips. People like you are easy competition for our children to crush yours in the real world.

Scrounger you say? You have no idea who I am. If you did, you would wish you could have half of what I have achieved and earned ;) (I don't usually use emoticons, but this warranted one)

No one said copy them exactly. We can learn from others and improve on their approach. If you want to advocate suicide, then that is your choice.

We are certainly learning nothing from you.

Yeh right. Another keyboard bullcrapper.

Bragging you get free prescriptions for life! I felt embarrassed when I picked up free meds here in Scotland,(I'd have no qualms paying). Rich people like yourself:hihi::hihi: should pay for it.

Now, tell us all what pleasure you get out of calling posters uneducated and stupid on most topics you've posted on?

I've been arguing this for years on here yet people still seem to want to blame a lot of our problems on people moving from abroad.

At the risk of being controversial, isn't about time now to turn the attention away from recently arrived immigrants and to start to look at the problems within the indigenous population.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24813467

If this is the case, then WHY are the government trying to restrict benefits for EU migrants?