Who paid for India's Mars Rocket?

This thread could be a criticism of a broken foreign aid policy, except the example in question has already been sorted, leaving the OP with nothing really to talk about.

If you want to call further aid being paid to India for at least another year "sorted", then yeah, its sorted. :roll:

You seem to be developing a common theme, what do you think this thread is other than a criticism of 'brown people'? I can point you to at least 3 more which are currently active.

I'm sure that with you vigilance on the subject that you won't have missed any. :D

I do want to call it sorted. There is a date when the aid will end, in international terms it's very soon.

They provide a couple of million troops to fight in each of 2 world wars. We give them a bit of foreign aid for about 60 years. It sounds pretty equitable to me.

I think this thread is a prime example of how some defend the indefensible for political reasons. Ooooooo one can't say anything critical of brown people.

Exactly, the thing is you'll get nasty replies and when you respond you'll get a 3 day ban.

---------- Post added 06-11-2013 at 10:12 ----------

I do want to call it sorted. There is a date when the aid will end, in international terms it's very soon.

What's a matter with you we shouldn't have been giving aid to India for years?

There's got to something wrong with people who ignore our own needy whilst throwing money away in overseas aid to nuclear powers.

Indians etc must love people with your views as they use endearing terms like 'Plonkers'

---------- Post added 06-11-2013 at 10:13 ----------

They provide a couple of million troops to fight in each of 2 world wars. We give them a bit of foreign aid for about 60 years. It sounds pretty equitable to me.

They didn't do too well against the Japanese until the Brits helped them.

---------- Post added 06-11-2013 at 10:18 ----------

Originally Posted by Alien52 View Post

One Indian Mars rocket £45m.

Two UK Aircraft Carriers (Aircraft included ?) £6b.

Big ocean,small drop.

45million aint a small drop when it could go a long way helping our poor.

You mustn't say that because as people like Alien52 say there aren't any poor in this country, those 80,000 children aren't poor and pensioners don't die at the rate of 8 per hour in the winter months because of cold related problems.

But thank god you've come and said it how it really is, matbe those in denial will start to catch up.

---------- Post added 06-11-2013 at 10:21 ----------

Originally Posted by Alien52 View Post

One Indian Mars rocket £45m.

Two UK Aircraft Carriers (Aircraft included ?) £6b.

Big ocean,small drop.

Tata Steel, Jaguar and Land Rover do that.

And where do the bulk of the profits go? Here's a clue :- A-r-ad, now see if you can enlighten yourself by filling in the gaps whilst remembering that we used to own them.

---------- Post added 06-11-2013 at 10:23 ----------

Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post

This thread could be a criticism of a broken foreign aid policy, except the example in question has already been sorted, leaving the OP with nothing really to talk about.

If you want to call further aid being paid to India for at least another year "sorted", then yeah, its sorted. :roll:

I'm still waiting for Cyclone to tell us why we're still giving overseas aid to India.

---------- Post added 06-11-2013 at 10:25 ----------

Conveniently forgetting nothing. The 6bn cost is for 2 aircraft carriers for the UK, without aircraft and may result in only 1 usable carrier. That's the statement I made, it has nothing to do with India or how many aircraft carriers they have or are building.

Re:man on the moon, do you have any idea how many inventions have come out of NASA?

Go preach to the 80,000 poor UK Kids.:suspect:

Archived