Who paid for India's Mars Rocket?

India was well Looted...how do you think the empire, industrial revolution and World wars were funded and won :)

Arkwright didn't rob anyone overseas when he actually founded the industrial revolution in Cromford just outside Matlock, he made a mint but paid his workers the same pittance he'd always paid them.

---------- Post added 06-11-2013 at 22:59 ----------

So, only 1/6th of British aid to India this year was spent on their Mars rocket. Was the other 5/6ths nuclear weapons?
Wow you'll be in for the chop, you're now up against those who are in denial about everything wrong in the UK, don't let them get you down (Although they'll have a damn good try.)

Contributing to a space rocket

Paying Overseas Aid to two nuclear powers.

Paying Overseas Aid to African despots.

Happy that the financial benefits of Shale Fracking will go the fat cats the same way as North Sea Gas & Oil did.

Happy that the bankers who took us all to the cleaners still get massive bonuses.

Couldn't care less about the 9 pensioners per hour who died in the winter months through cols related problems

http://www.express.co.uk/.../UK-weather-Nine-pensioners-die-from...every-hour

Don't forget how blasé our caring members are about poor UK children

http://www.jrf.org.uk/work/workarea/child-poverty.

Every time you point out a genuine grievance about certain aspects in the UK the same callous bunch with 'The Nelson Touch' and a permanent state of denial decry it.

I just feel ashamed India got to mars before me is all.

Wonder if they'll open call centres there. I did hear that all the roads the Indians build will be without corners so that when the Pakistanis arrive in their UK Overseas Aid funded rocket they won't be able to open corner shops. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

This country has always given generously to charities. Therefore I believe foreign aid should not be funded by the tax payer. It should be funded voluntary.

Aid is given but never used on the people...in return Britain gets over ten fold received in arms sales which mean British jobs!

No aid and no Arms sales should result in saving lives...

Archived