Who paid for India's Mars Rocket?

Aid is given but never used on the people...in return Britain gets over ten fold received in arms sales which mean British jobs!

No aid and no Arms sales should result in saving lives...

Another one who believes in the 'Tooth Fairy'.

I think we should have a dustbin award given to those who take owt in.

Another one who believes in the 'Tooth Fairy'.

I think we should have a dustbin award given to those who take owt in.

He is right. India is the world's biggest importer of arms & one of the UK arms trade's biggest customers, along with Pakistan.

I wonder how much of our foreign aid budget goes to governments that buy a lot of arms from the UK...

Congratulations on India being the first country to send a rocket to Mars.

Before having a sewage system.

You mustn't say things like that, the denials will have you.:hihi:

---------- Post added 07-11-2013 at 00:21 ----------

He is right. India is the world's biggest importer of arms & one of the UK arms trade's biggest customers, along with Pakistan.

I wonder how much of our foreign aid budget goes to governments that buy a lot of arms from the UK...

I wonder If Marks & Spencer would give me some money to spend in their stores?:loopy:

hark at him, those who take owt in, pot, kettle, black

Another one who believes in fairies. :loopy:

I bet you go the Peter Pan Panto and shout loudest "I believe in fairies" when 'Tinker Bell' is dying or did you see the Indian version where Tikka Bell was dying.

---------- Post added 11-11-2013 at 18:34 ----------

Oh those poor UK pensioners who've died to pay for the Indian Space rocket will be turning in their grave (or stirring their ashes) when they hear that The Indian rocket that they helped fund has developed a fault and has failed to leave earths gravity at the first attempt.

I bet you go the Peter Pan Panto and shout loudest "I believe in fairies" when 'Tinker Bell' is dying or did you see the Indian version where Tikka Bell was dying.

Oh those poor UK pensioners who've died to pay for the Indian Space rocket will be turning in their grave (or stirring their ashes) when they hear that The Indian rocket that they helped fund has developed a fault and has failed to leave earths gravity at the first attempt.

British pensioners who've died will be turning in their graves to hear that the rocket they've helped pay for with their lives has developed a fault.

you do understand that british pensioners ARENT dieing due to lack of money in this country?

they ARENT dieing as a result of us sending money to other countries?

you do understand that theres a world of difference between poverty in this country and places like india?

right?

So we give them cash aid,and they buy a few tommy guns off us with the cash we just given them...:hihi:

---------- Post added 11-11-2013 at 19:25 ----------

Meth was a hardcore wacky backy smoker for 18 years.So I guess he made a lot of fairy friends....

---------- Post added 11-11-2013 at 19:27 ----------

you do understand that british pensioners ARENT dieing due to lack of money in this country?

you do understand that theres a world of difference between poverty in this country and places like india?

right?

You do understand there's such thing as contraception...Right?

right?

So you deny that 8 pensioners per hour died in a recent cold winter, all deaths were cold related because they couldn't afford fuel bills, this was whilst we were sending overseas aid to India to help them build a Mars Rocket

---------- Post added 11-11-2013 at 19:29 ----------

So we give them cash aid,and they buy a few tommy guns off us with the cash we just given them...:hihi:?

You know it makes sense depending on what you're on.:hihi:

So you deny that 8 pensioners per hour died in a recent cold winter, all deaths were cold related because they couldn't afford fuel bills, this was whilst we were sending overseas aid to India to help them build a Mars Rocket

again youre muddling up two things into one

look at why those old people died, its NOTHING to do with overseas aid, do you think theyd give the pensioners more money? nope

who keeps putting the bills up? the utility companies, do they send the aid? nope

are older people more susceptible to ailments from the weather? yup

now stop adding 2 + 2 and getting 87

Archived