British garment workers should only get £42 per month

I didn't ask for any of the money to go on nuclear weapons you nutcase.

:hihi::hihi:

Sums up the op and his yawningly incessant ramblings.

The madness is he actually believes in the madness he types.

I bought a top for my daughter from Primark a couple of weeks ago, apparently 32 pensioners died from hypothermia because of it.

Sorry old folk.:(

I didn't ask for any of the money to go on nuclear weapons you nutcase.

So you just give them £millions without any provisos which amounts to just the same. :loopy:

---------- Post added 07-11-2013 at 17:26 ----------

I don't think I've ever come across such a load of incoherent rubbish as that produced by the OP. Still there was always going to be a price to pay for 'Care in the Community' :)

Another one who's happy to fund Indian/Pakistani nuclear weapons, Indian Rockets, Poverty in Bangladesh/east Pakistan, a country like the others that is rife with corruption because we make it so easy for them by handing them £millions every year with no questions asked.

These countries demanded independence and after 66 years just look at them, you couldn't make up the naivety of some members on here.

Of course some billionaires are very wealthy, as you state in your well thought out post (above).

However, none of them live in Bangladesh, according to the top 100 list I've just looked at. Maybe some of the slumdog billionaires live there instead ... who knows? :huh:

Perhaps there are some 'multibowies' who live in India ... a 'Bowie' as the Daily Mail keeps telling us, is worth 127 million (just as a double-decker bus is now the standard accepted measurement for meteorites). That's a rough exchange rate of 8 Bowies to the billion.

Quite a lot appear to live in the States, although I severely doubt (with the possible exception of Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg) that they wear cheap Indian clothes from the supermarket, so they're not to blame anyway.

In any case, having looked at the members list on SF, neither Bill Gates, David Bowie or Mark Zuckerberg contribute on here.

The one question that's on everybody's mind here is ... what the hell are you going on about?.

The second one being ... where do you get your information from. It's certainly not from Alcopedia, I can tell you that for nothing! :rolleyes:

Standard accepted measurement for meteorites (double-decker bus) Interesting stuff AB.

What would be the standard size for a meteor (before it enters our atmosphere?) Would it be the same as a meteorite?

Standard accepted measurement for meteorites (double-decker bus) Interesting stuff AB.

What would be the standard size for a meteor (before it enters our atmosphere?) Would it be the same as a meteorite?

Yep! ... all measured in double decker bus size ... meteors, meteorites, meteoroids, asteroids, comets, the whole lot!

Obviously, some of Earth's impact craters, Barringer, Roter Kamm, Gulf of Mexico etc were caused by three buses all coming at the same time.

You learn a lot from the Daily Mail! :)

Yep! ... all measured in double decker bus size ... meteors, meteorites, meteoroids, asteroids, comets, the whole lot!

Obviously, some of Earth's impact craters, Barringer, Roter Kamm, Gulf of Mexico etc were caused by three buses all coming at the same time.

You learn a lot from the Daily Mail! :)

Haemorrhoids are the one's to watch out for.(Daily Mail health page)

Seen a few of those picked out of big holes.

Bangladeshi garment factory workers are to receive a pay increase of 77% making their pay £42 per month from £24.

Now we know why those in denial say our workers want too much money.

Let's see what they come up with now.

Once again another country we give Overseas Aid to whilst their poor stay poor and the rich there become mega rich.:loopy:

I would check your figures as the minimum wage in Bangladesh works out at approx £79 per month.

So you just give them £millions without any provisos which amounts to just the same. :loopy:

---------- Post added 07-11-2013 at 17:26 ----------

Another one who's happy to fund Indian/Pakistani nuclear weapons, Indian Rockets, Poverty in Bangladesh/east Pakistan, a country like the others that is rife with corruption because we make it so easy for them by handing them £millions every year with no questions asked.

These countries demanded independence and after 66 years just look at them, you couldn't make up the naivety of some members on here.

Mad as peas! :o

Archived