Asylum seeker forces council to pay for flying lessons !

Oh dobby, I'd forgotten you and ricgem went to the same dunce school.

The point rg was making was trying to make some connection to this individual and the Muslim suicide bombers by assuming all darkies from Africa are Muslims, when that clearly isn't the case, especially in Ethiopia.

---------- Post added 05-11-2013 at 18:07 ----------

Ive never heard of it either Bpb and if it is true (as it now seems to be), I'd like to know the grounds on which the funding was awarded.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:well done bf, 3 pages in and you still cant work out how this funding was awarded ps the clues in the title :roll: what school did you go to :huh:

Oh dobby, I'd forgotten you and ricgem went to the same dunce school.

The point rg was making was trying to make some connection to this individual and the Muslim suicide bombers by assuming all darkies from Africa are Muslims, when that clearly isn't the case, especially in Ethiopia.

I,ve never read a post of his suggest all darkies are muslims,it seems you wasn't clever enough to go to the same dunce school if you want to get personal.

I was just stating that if a country is mainly one religion it doesn't mean all the population is thus as you stated I thought everyone with a bit of sense realised this..

Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post

You must be able to provide some evidence to support this?

Why do continue to hold the party line when the evidence is all over the media left and right !:roll: google is your friend !:

A member of those in denial complete with the Nelson Touch (I see no false asylum seekers, false refugees, illegal immigrants etc).

Definitely fella mind you I'd be alright handling a plane, would you get on :hihi::hihi:

Reminds me of a joke Jamaicans tell about getting on a plane and the Captain welcoming them aboard is a Rastafarian..there's a stampede to exit :hihi: Bit like Unitedites 5pm most Saturday afternoons :(

:hihi::hihi::hihi:well done bf, 3 pages in and you still cant work out how this funding was awarded ps the clues in the title :roll: what school did you go to :huh:

I went to a posh school in a leafy suburb where serfs like your good self were required to kneel face down and naked in the mud so I had somewhere to park my bike :hihi:

Archived