Sheffield - 10th/11th March

OjOj

My birthday OJOJ :)

Unfortunately some of my mates will be away as it's also one of my good friends hen do's. I was going to go (Barcelona) but as the rest are nurses and I'm a teacher, they are going Thurs and i couldn't get until Sat lunchtime. I don't relish spending my birthday on a plane and all that travelling on my own plus it would cost me a small fortune for one night away. However three of my good mates remain in Sheff (one is pregnant and can't fly) so we shall go out and enjoy it and then I'll have a big night out the week after. I love this next couple of weeks, three of us have birthdays in the month and it's lots of big group nights out which are always fun! (most of mates mwc and it's a military operation to organise nights out)

Hi

Me and 5 friends are spending a weekend in Sheffield from 10th-12th March, anything good going on this weekend?

Thanks

Ahh get to baby beatbox on friday night @ unique (basement clubbing). nice underground sounds here. Get yourself into the peaks to regenerate on the saturday then back into the city for some shennanigans. Just my thoughts

Hello there :). We have playing @ the Plug this friday, Danny Howells making a rare appearence in Sheffield and he will be playing in the Live room, playing house through to techno. And in the Earth room Nigel Fisher's Inside out will bring you anything from broken beats and grooves with a bit of everything thrown in for good measure! Also if you get in before 11pm its £5 and we go on till 6am(with 6am alcohol license)!

Hope this helps a little

check out http://www.the-plug.com for more info on friday and Saturdays listings and tings

peace

Pedram :)

Archived