Rock pubs?

Kensnroses

I want to try out the Moorfoot Tavern on Buffy night, it sounds really ace, but that pub looks dead scary and is putting me off. Can you reassure me please?!

Perhaps your 'clean up the crappers' campaign should extend to the Dove and Rainbow KENSNROSES, which has headed so far down the ahem, pan in the past 5 years it is unreal. That place is filthy and the loos make the Corporation bogs look positively welcoming. Shudder. Also, they now let proper evil and scary tramps wander around the pub spitting crisps at customers. Vile vile vile. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I want to try out the Moorfoot Tavern on Buffy night, it sounds really ace, but that pub looks dead scary and is putting me off. Can you reassure me please?!

Perhaps your 'clean up the crappers' campaign should extend to the Dove and Rainbow KENSNROSES, which has headed so far down the ahem, pan in the past 5 years it is unreal. That place is filthy and the loos make the Corporation bogs look positively welcoming. Shudder. Also, they now let proper evil and scary tramps wander around the pub spitting crisps at customers. Vile vile vile. :mad: :mad: :mad:

ey? I've never seen evil people or tramps spitting crisps at people in there before. Must have been a one off maybe?

Yeah, the loos aren't the best but it's not the end of the world.

Archived