So who exactly is silencing the BBC ?

My lizard overlords haven't mention "Manchester".

Is it a bit like Coventry in WW2?

Maybe you'd like to tell us all what has been going on in "Manchester"

I shouldn't have to, you should be able to tune into the BBC for that, it's what they're paid for. Isn't it ? :suspect:

---------- Post added 05-11-2013 at 23:48 ----------

What was the march in Manchester about?

See above.

Is there a Manchester forum? Look there. Failing that Anna B was aware of the march but I'm not sure if she was there. Or knew anyone who was there. Or any pictures from people she didn't know who was there. Reports will be in shortly, I'm sure.

I know people that were there. :)

There was this march, is that what the OP was talking about?

I found a link to it on the BBC website, much easier than trying to trawl through Fox et al.

Yup that's the one. Though the report came very late in the day, and many believe only due to pressure on Twitter and Facebook. There was nothing in the early news broadcasts, no live reports.

Yup that's the one. Though the report came very late in the day, and many believe only due to pressure on Twitter and Facebook. There was nothing in the early news broadcasts, no live reports.

Spooky.

Maybe it's aliens or stone circles or stuff, or immigrants.

What cuts do the protestors suggest we make?

It seems to me that they are just concerned with people losing their jobs, rather than the public having their services affected. Public servants seem to have forgotten what they are, servants. They exist to serve the people that pay their wages, and as conditions change, they must change too. The NHS is a bloated monolith with many areas hardly changed since the 1970s and many of their staff are woefully unequipped for today's world.

Archived