So who exactly is silencing the BBC ?

But surely 20'000 - 30'000 people marching in one of Britains largest cities warrants a report ? As does a large number of people being prevented from reaching Buckingham Palace earlier today ?

I personally don't watch tv but when i did these are things that were always reported on, so something has changed, and it's not "newsworthiness" imo.

If you write to the bbc asking them why they didn't report it in their main news bulletins (and you might even get a reply) it might worth not mentioning you don't watch their news bulletins.

---------- Post added 06-11-2013 at 00:55 ----------

It was reported very late and very buried on their website. Didn't make the TV news at the time.

Probably apathy on the Syrian strawman front.

So it's a conspiracy then?

If you write to the bbc asking them why they didn't report it in their main news bulletins (and you might even get a reply) it might worth not mentioning you don't watch their news bulletins./QUOTE]

As a supposed impartial news agency i'd think it more appropriate they explain the lack of coverage. It's not my job to police them.

The Beeb reported the Manchester March.

Todays "march" in London by a few eejits in V masks didn't even make the David Ike Forum. Not news.

I said the march had little to no coverage till late in the day, when the question why was all over social networks.

I didn't claim 50'000 btw, i said 20'000 - 30'000.

If you write to the bbc asking them why they didn't report it in their main news bulletins (and you might even get a reply) it might worth not mentioning you don't watch their news bulletins./QUOTE]

As a supposed impartial news agency i'd think it more appropriate they explain the lack of coverage. It's not my job to police them.

Sorry you've lost me. You want to know why they didn't report it enough but won't ask them? It will remain life's unsolved mysteries then!

Archived