So who exactly is silencing the BBC ?

Yes - what was the point you are trying to make?

BBC reported the march in Manchester on 29 September on the day it took place = BBC being silenced. Explain.

Ok, seeing as it's you, but please note that i hate repeating myself. :P

It was reported yes, late in the day after a whole hoo hah on social networking, there were no live "from the scene" reporting, which is a little strange even if we put the turnout figure at, let's say 7'000. No ?

Btw, i've never used the word conspiracy, that describes something that was covered up, or an attempt at, this was so transparent a blind bloke could see it. :)

It was reported yes, late in the day after a whole hoo hah on social networking, there were no live "from the scene" reporting, which is a little strange even if we put the turnout figure at, let's say 7'000. No ?

Why would you expect "live from the scene" reporting on a Sunday? About the only stuff that gets reported live on a Sunday is sport or dead royalty.

I've been on demonstrations far bigger with no "live from the scene" reports. They've been reported later in the day. News reporting tends to happen that way.

Sorry you've lost me. You want to know why they didn't report it enough but won't ask them? It will remain life's unsolved mysteries then!

There's no point asking them is there. I'm no conspiracist, but if were, asking the question is hardly likely to see them answer with "ok, it's a fair cop guv".

I just think things are starting to heat up a bit, and certain parties don't want it shouting from the roof tops. Then again maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. :)

No reports from the recent Manchester march, None from today's gatherings. :suspect:

I thought they were supposed to report impartially on our behalf ? :huh:

Where have you been ?

Didn't you know that the BBC is the mouthpiece of the system and not of the people ?

Even the government knows that !

Archived