Fireworks fired at motorists and cyclists on Abbeydale Rd

autumn

The most ridiculous thing posted so far.

The 'lads' (are you down with them?) attacked the Police, innocent passers by and stopped a bus with the intent of firing rockets at it.

If that is not sub-human then I don't know what is.

'lads' means boys or young men in english.

---------- Post added 13-11-2013 at 22:20 ----------

Please please report it to Nikki Bond as well, councillor.

She is going to continue to throw more bad money on 'youth services' and 'activities'.

These kids have no interest in engaging with the community. They need the discipline which they lack at home. And neither Sheffield City Council or SYP are going to discipline them.

what 'discipline' are you suggesting? (I don't mean the terrorists who threw fireworks and turned abbeydale rd into a post 911 armaggedon, I mean the local 'lads' (it means young men in english) I mean the other ones who didn't) -

I propose:

1. a curfew whereby no young people in Sharrow are allowed out of the house after 7pm on pain of arrest unless they are accompanied by a responsible adult or white skinned.

2. The entire south yorks police force is deployed in the streets around mount pleasant park 24/7.

3. racists be issued with tazers which they may use with impunity against anyone they think needs a good tazering (unless the target is white skinned)

that'll sort the buggers.

'lads' means boys or young men in english.

---------- Post added 13-11-2013 at 22:20 ----------

what 'discipline' are you suggesting? (I don't mean the terrorists who threw fireworks and turned abbeydale rd into a post 911 armaggedon, I mean the local 'lads' (it means young men in english) I mean the other ones who didn't) -

I propose:

1. a curfew whereby no young people in Sharrow are allowed out of the house after 7pm on pain of arrest unless they are accompanied by a responsible adult or white skinned.

2. The entire south yorks police force is deployed in the streets around mount pleasant park 24/7.

3. racists be issued with tazers which they may use with impunity against anyone they think needs a good tazering (unless the target is white skinned)

that'll sort the buggers.

you sir are a troll and a penis of the highest order. Please let people know, are you condemning these actions or not ?

you sir are a troll and a penis of the highest order. Please let people know, are you condemning these actions or not ?

I've been clear & consistent in my argument throughout, but will recap -

1 there is a long history of nights in this country,and most others, on which youthful disorder is tolerated - 5/11 is one such.

2 a brief, and no doubt unpleasant, outbreak of such disorder occured a few hundred yards from my home last week.

3 no one was injured in any way in that disorder, although I have no doubt that people were scared and upset by it.

4 the area in question is sharrow, S7, which has a notable asian (and other) population.

5 there has been a hysterical reaction to this event which has included calls for armed police response to teenagers throwing fire works and acting irresponsibly.

6 throughout the discussion, racist views have been expressed, including that asian youth put 'sold ice' in snowballs to damage rich white people's motor cars,and an american ex pat has suggested that sheffield is becoming a 'no go' place for white people.

7 etc

is that clearer for you?

They highjacked a bus for gods sake which is a very serious criminal offence i suppose this come under No1 does it.

No1 there is a long history of nights in this country,and most others, on which youthful disorder is tolerated - 5/11 is one such.

I've heard from a very good source that the police were very reticent to tackle the problem, even after a police car was attacked. I understand that they could have surrounded the trouble makers, but instead they withdrew for 2 hours & let them get on with the blatant criminality.

I'll let readers come to their own conclusion why this was done...

I've heard from a very good source that the police were very reticent to tackle the problem, even after a police car was attacked. I understand that they could have surrounded the trouble makers, but instead they withdrew for 2 hours & let them get on with the blatant criminality.

I'll let readers come to their own conclusion why this was done...

'good source'? well it must be true then. I'm guessing the 'conclusion' you come to is a racist one.

'good source'? well it must be true then. I'm guessing the 'conclusion' you come to is a racist one.

My Bold

Frank

What do you mean when you say "the above in bold", there is nothing wrong with being racist IS THERE

christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat...it will soon be 'mad friday' (I think it's called) in sheffield. white people will drink themselves daft, there will be a peak in drunken violence, women will be groped, people will vomit and urinate in the streets, the city's hospitals will be swamped, people may die from accidents,(someone was run over paralytic and killed at a recent universty binge)

it is far far worse than what happened here on '5/11', but it won't be used as a reason for armed police to intervene or snidey comments about why the police didn't intervene & shouldn't be.

christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat...it will soon be 'mad friday' (I think it's called) in sheffield. white people will drink themselves daft, there will be a peak in drunken violence, women will be groped, people will vomit and urinate in the streets, the city's hospitals will be swamped, people may die from accidents,(someone was run over paralytic and killed at a recent universty binge)

it is far far worse than what happened here on '5/11', but it won't be used as a reason for armed police to intervene or snidey comments about why the police didn't intervene & shouldn't be.

My Bold

Nothing wrong with saying white people frank but it is racist

---------- Post added 16-11-2013 at 13:41 ----------

Come on Frank i would like to hear what your idea of racist is.

---------- Post added 16-11-2013 at 13:56 ----------

have you run out of ink Frank