Callum McFadzean sentenced for assaults on two women

speedy69

In an ideal world Robbie, these sort of threads would be unnecessary

In fairness, most footballers don't wander around town beating people up or raping them.

Both clubs have some excellent professionals. In my opinion, they should make more use of them as role models.

In fairness, most footballers don't wander around town beating people up or raping them.

Both clubs have some excellent professionals. In my opinion, they should make more use of them as role models.

Oh I know mate, but I was generalising towards football itself, it's immoral.

Oh I know mate, but I was generalising towards football itself, it's immoral.

Don't you think its money a hero worshiping that's make these morans do what they do,some can handle it all but lets face it a lot can.t,look at Rooney,Terry and even Beckham have been naughty boys.

Don't you think its money a hero worshiping that's make these morans do what they do,some can handle it all but lets face it a lot can.t,look at Rooney,Terry and even Beckham have been naughty boys.

So very true, I mean Lineker he was a saint on the field, didn't he have an affair or summat daft? that is human nature for you. I can only think of one footballer whiter than white, Mother Theressa's son Alan Shearer.:hihi:

I'm afraid you're right just look back to the morons from United, who were chanting for a certain Taffy & apparently singing a disparaging song about the lass.

Football really does need to get it's house in order, surely if a player is arrested then his wages can be suspended for a time, or when imprisoned he should be able to be sacked immediately, sod the appeal.

Archived