Callum McFadzean sentenced for assaults on two women

speedy69

Just come across this story and i'm pretty sure it's my old friend (John) son.

I aint seen him for years.He played pro as well for Rotherham (i think) Blew his promising career too.But a nice bloke. Sad if Callum is his boy.

He has a brother,KYLE who plays for crawley town.if that helps.

Robbie, it may have been me (not too sure) I did it because when he was a high profile case on here, all the S6'ers went out of their way to bring Taffy into the argument, so whats good for the goose, is good for the gander.

The trouble is Capt Mainwaring is, They don't like it up em.

First mention of madine Pete

Second

I was Third in direct reply to the second

You mentioned him in quotes but I agree with what you said

Too true,its not about GM.

Spot on Dobby, but i can guarantee you, if this had occurred before the Madine case, the we would be reading the whole thread exactly the same except the players names would be reversed (if that makes any sense...:hihi::hihi:)

Spot on Dobby, but i can guarantee you, if this had occurred before the Madine case, the we would be reading the whole thread exactly the same except the players names would be reversed (if that makes any sense...:hihi::hihi:)

Very true, Longy. We really all ought to be united in our revulsion at this kind of behaviour by footballers, regardless of who they play for.

Very true, Longy. We really all ought to be united in our revulsion at this kind of behaviour by footballers, regardless of who they play for.

Yes, we really all need to be United...:hihi::hihi: Seriously, absolutely agree, i don't care if these guys are fantastic players, goal scorers or whatever, young kids look up to these guys, we pay our hard earned cash to watch them, look at recently in Sheffield alone, Evans, Madine, McFadzean, now we have King, thinking they can do what they want when they want, I just hope McFadzean take this as a wake up call and realises how lucky he is....

Thankfully 99% of people have condemned what Madine and McFadzean have done. I can only think of one person who stuck up for Madine and none got McFadzean,

Archived